**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fights restarting after completion [Fix in Progress]

EnderGGEnderGG Posts: 19
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Been having this issue all week where once I beat an opponent in Story mode it would skip the rewards, throw me back into the map, and would rewind to right before the fight started. Since Tuesday I've had this happen over 20 times, and its starting to get on my last nerve. Especially when I'm trying to explore all of Act 4 while the energy requirements are reduced, this is making me want to finally quit this game. Time and time again Kabam keeps releasing minor and major content patches with what appears like little to no peioe testing taking place. Has Kabam become so money-hungry that they are completely abandoning their efforts at releasing a quality product?? Appears so.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    It hasn't happened to me but many people in my alliance are suffering from this bug. Especially with kingpin in the master event quest. As well as map 4. The battle will be won, then they immediately are brought to the loading screen and back to the map as if they hadn't completed the fight.

It happens a number of times consecutively and is also taking health from their champions, while leaving the would be defeated opponent at full health.

This is impacting current alliance completion events as well as the "compensation" for server issues with the reduced map 4 costs. Not exactly a compensation when a bug prevents map completion.
  • Options
    22 times now. This is absolutely absurd. This game has degraded over the past 7 months since that new company bought out the original creators. Obviously all they care about is taking our money and not quality. Wish I wouldve known back then that the game wouldve gotten this bad, or else I couldve saved my time and my hard earned money. I am going to be deleting my account today. Bye Kabam
  • Options
    That is happening to me per game load it happens once where I have to fight that champion again happened once of act 4:2:6 magento
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Are you guys force closing the game when your fight goes badly to reset the fight? Cause with the latest patch, if you do that, then you have to beat the opponent twice. I'm not sure if this is a bug/fix or whatever, but it's very consistent and easily reproducible.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. The team has a fix that they're working on for this, so I'm hopeful that it will be resolved shortly. I know that this is a frustrating one. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
  • Options
    This is such a waste of units and items. Why would we be trying to complete a story quest and try our hardest just to finally win but then have the fight reset then lose the next fight? Cheating Kabam and their greedy ways. Such a typical way to side step questions of greed by calling this a "bug". Thanks but no thanks Kabam. Like I said before, the quality of this game and its support structure has degraded since the new acquisition by the new owners that it's abundantly clear that all they care about is money instead of extensive testing of their product. If they were car manufacturers then there would be millions of car recalls due to defects, or heaven forbid a bunch of deaths, due to a lack of oversight in the production process. Luckily this is just a game, but that doesn't make the analogy not viable.
  • Options
    FORTJFORTJ Posts: 24
    Stop exploiting your customers or you will be banned.
  • Options
    MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. The team has a fix that they're working on for this, so I'm hopeful that it will be resolved shortly. I know that this is a frustrating one. Thanks so much for hanging in there.

We'll just keep hanging in there. I have seen this message way too often Kabam. Sometimes, its "sorry for the inconvenience".

Good thing havent tried legends run yet, bought 40 energy refills and boosts package. Will all go to waste if this happened.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Yeah this happened to me on 5.2.2 Juggs. Was not happy about it one bit.
  • Options
    MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Did we get any updates on this?
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Prepare yourselves for a new ban wave. =B
  • Options
    Dlharvey08Dlharvey08 Posts: 5
    I have been having this same issue. It is a shame that I've been playing this game for well over 2 1/2 years and have invested much time money and effort into the game only to find myself facing another glitch that ruins the fun and makes me want to quit. It's like a bad relationship! Keep screwing it up and Eventually I'm gonna leave.
  • Options
    ralmada wrote: »

Confused. Why would we be getting bans?? This is a bug
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It hasn't happened to me but it's happened to my friend's and some alliances members, I really don't get why this hasn't been fixed

They went and fixed the exploit quickly cause it was detrimental to them but when it's detrimental to us they don't rush to fix it or it seems that way sometimes.

You wonder why people bash you and a critical of you this one of the reasons why people say so.

Look all we want is the game to work for everyone and for the bugs to be gone and the servers to be stablized. I'm hoping for a quick fix, it doesn't seem right for people to be dealing with this issue.
  • Options
    EnderGG wrote: »

Well, when you are doing some fight and you are losing it because of any motive, you simply can close the game and try again. Your health will be not reduced to half.
  • Options

Well, when you are doing some fight and you are losing it because of any motive, you simply can close the game and try again. Your health will be not reduced to half.

This is not true, health will be half cut when the fight actually starts, and that happens cause previous fight end abruptly (e.g. force quit). I strongly suggest nobody fights The Collector, but I absolutely warn you to not fight LoL Maestro, since force quit is a must when he starts with regen, and when you beat him at the end there is a high probability he will revive...
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    @Kabam Wolf Please provide an update to this, and keep it simple.
    Was it fixed (yes or no)?
    If not when will it be fixed?
  • Options
    vrto wrote: »

This is not true, health will be half cut when the fight actually starts, and that happens cause previous fight end abruptly (e.g. force quit). I strongly suggest nobody fights The Collector, but I absolutely warn you to not fight LoL Maestro, since force quit is a must when he starts with regen, and when you beat him at the end there is a high probability he will revive...

Partial truth. It's aleatory, but in most cases, you is not penalized.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    So, people can farm EXP, ISOs and items with no energy cost, right?.
  • Options
    This is still happening even after the "scheduled maintenance" this afternoon, and the actual scheduled maintenance this evening. 15 times for me so far. No rewards, but has no problem taking my energy.
  • Options
    This happened to me yesterday and just barley right now
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Just happened to me fighting Quake on 5.1.6. Beat her ,no rewards, put back with half health to fight her again. Happened this morning also on same quest, different path with magneto.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    Then dont play the hard quset when the. Bug stil ther and If ther not fix it Berfor the new EQ. Is out.
  • Options

It's an exploit of the bug, where players rack up xp without consuming quest energy; thus the need for bans