**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Network disconnecting issue in AQ/AW, Kabam Games needs to be held accountable.

I would like to bring this to everyone's attention since Kabam has been abusing players for a long time. Back in the year 2015 and 2016, we did receive a tiny compensation here and there but nowhere compare to what we spent due to the Server Disconnection issue.

We as players community need to hold Kabam accountable.

Kabam Games Inc. Please tell us how will you compensate us!!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★

I would like to bring this to everyone's attention since Kabam has been abusing players for a long time. Back in the year 2015 and 2016, we did receive a tiny compensation here and there but nowhere compare to what we spent due to the Server Disconnection issue.

Stop. Just stop.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Abused 😂😂😂😂😂😂 seriously that's the word you go with
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Despite the fact they released compensation today and now your asking for more?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    The intermittent disconnects are mildly annoying. The few arena matches I've "lost" because of the disconnects are also inconvenient. Would I want more compensation for my troubles? No. I just deal with it and move on.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Did kabam touch your no no spot?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

"Hold Kabam accountable". "Abusing players for a long time". What???

On a serious note, Kabam is trying to sort things out with the player base, and by trying to hold a witch hunt against them, it's holding them back from actually making changes.