**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does the AQ timeout 'bug' affect you as a player?

Does the AQ timeout 'bug' affect you as a player? 63 votes

Yes, it's a silent nerf to Corvus
49%
hunter2377StefanjoneszuffykawasakininNanoDroidLvernon15AnotherPoolThunderGodSaransh245StellarRayhanaprilleoCharnutzTarzan041RJustice_209AgragulSpeedro420tafreUsername19273Aaronc94Maqsood 31 votes
No, AQ and AW does not concern me
50%
Markjv81BigPoppaCBONEdanielmathSnizzbarHaji_SaabWorld EaterxNigTendersquadCat_Murdock_ASDF_PizzabeatDrDeadpoolRisenfromhell10or_StrongChampioncriticshadow_lurker22Marvel2289brandinhoXva23StevieManWonder 32 votes

Comments

• DeckardRJDeckardRJ Posts: 43
    Actually i long gave up on AW and AQ, AW is mediocre, AQ at least offers decent rewards in glory store , this feels like just a cashgrab on revives.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    no. I run map 5 with a 5/65 corvus and everthing dies before i have to think about the possibility of timing out
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

No, I don't use Corvus like this. But I do understand why people are upset. Will a legit timeout kill any champ now? Just curious. If so that's some serious bs.

Same for me. Doesn't affect me, but I understand and agree how it would affect others like lvernon
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    It doesnt bother i dont even have a corvus and i dont need one.There are other champions in this game use them
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Somewhat but I felt dirty every time. It also sucked to go to fight a boss and some dude is in there timing out forcing you to wait and then step on his toes for a chance.
  • DeckardRJDeckardRJ Posts: 43
    Didn't they say they won't nerf anyone after 'rebalancing' Cull, Namor?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    There is already a main thread to discuss the AQ change ...
    This should be merged
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited May 2020
    It doesn't effect me. I can see how it effects other people however I wouldn't call it a silent nerf. Also I agree, this should have just been a yes or no poll in my opinion.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Considering the fact that I had to have what the timeout method was to me in the main thread, it’s safe to say that it doesn’t affect me. That being said, I think it is an issue
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    It doesn't effect me because I never exploited the bug
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

I used this technique like once or twice for fun. Was boring and I don’t have the time to sit and watch ish time out. But I get it. As long as they adjust AQ according to how this technique is used... there will be no reason to complain.

Exactly, people are jumping to conclusions and whining
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    nobody uses this in war, idk why you'd include that. I don't run aq the paths that require the timeout method and i'm rarely at 1% anyway so wouldn't affect me
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I can see why they want to do it, it is definitely against the spirit of the game. Solution would be to just delete everything that says degen in the nodes of the game.
  • kawasakininkawasakinin Posts: 10
    They should make every single effect in the game consistent. I'm tired of not knowing how anything works. if armor is active make every armor in the game active. if degen is passive make every one in the game passive but keep them the same.

non of this new champs work differently because we need to sell them . forget your old champs their debuffs don't get to work on debuff immune !!

and don't go making a bunch of new effects to get around the consistency. just make things simple
  • Pitch_BleasePitch_Blease Posts: 3
    I find timing out fights in AQ to be some of the most exciting pieces of content that Kabam have made. It's genuinely enjoyable to use timing out as part of a strategy to clear really tough fights and I'm happy with the current balance with regards to this area.

If any other players don't enjoying playing in this manner then they can just:
    a) finish the fight in under 3 minutes.
    b) die so that they can revive and heal using their potions, revives and units if that's more enjoyable for you.

My understanding of Corvus' cheat death is that he can't die as long as he has 1hp and him remaining alive after a timeout matches the description of his abilities.