**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chronometer

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello peoples.

I think i messed up buying the coronameter so early.

Reason being is - i could of tried RNG til i had 3k intel Left that would of been worth it.

Now im stuck with a coronameter and trying RNG til i need to use it at some point.

Another Reason why i don't really need it is.

I have -

2 x Generic AG
2 x Comis AG
1 x Mutant AG
1 x Skill AG
1 x Tech AG

And i don't even need a science AG i don't really need any AGs lol. I tend to go hard on my 5* shards and always pop dupes.

The only one i think who would be worth a class AG and if i pull him is Mojo and that's the only AG i will go for in the rifts a mystic one (don't really need it but..)

May just end up going for a Featured Crystal. As im getting trash from the rifts so far.

Best to date - 10k 5* shards x 1

Worst to date - 5* Sig stones x 2

Dr Luciano

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    Try Support. May RNG be in your favour.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian

Try Support. May RNG be in your favour.

He didn’t “mistakenly” buy it by accident.

Just saying he thinks he should have stuck to Random instead.
    Earlier post created saying how bad Random was so far, so he said he will probably get Chronometer.
    From this thread, sounds like doesn’t actually need any Awakening Gem.
    Rite no ?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    What is even the point of the thread?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Regarding the corona meter and seeing if it is worth it or not for 3k intel and a tier 4 rifting x

Well I mean all it seems like is that you are trying to see if it's worth it for yourself rather than in general so it just seems a bit unnecessary
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The earlier you get the chronometer the better the chances of getting what you want, that is assuming if someone wanted a specific ag class.