**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do we have any news about cavalier difficulty in EQ?

joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
I didn’t find anything about it in the short roadmap. I thought Kabam was planning to introduce it around June / July?

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited May 2020

Not yet. It is in development, but this is a fine balance to strike. It's got to be difficult, but not crazy difficult, and that's not as easy as it looks. We're working on it though!

Thanks Mike, you guys take as much time as needed i rather a good balance content than something rush with bugs
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    Thanks for the quick answer! Hope it comes soon:)
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It's nice to hear that it's in development.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

It's nice to hear that it's in development.

Also nice to hear that the moderators are actually alive
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    So maybe cavalier eq arrives in July, August 🤔
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    No idea if I'm right or not, but intuition tells me that's what the CCP was shown. Call it a hunch. Lol. They won't say, for obvious reasons. At least we know it's in the works.
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Well we know it's at a minimum four months away :(
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Kent said:

So maybe cavalier eq arrives in July, August 🤔

Watch them release it in december like they did with uncollected 😂😂😂
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Last boss should be 6.2.6's champion & nodes.

lol joke, don't do that to us
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Where does the community think they should pitch it vs the current variant content?

Seems the right level to me at that v2-4 but interested if others think that’s too hard/easy?

Could there not also be an option to say self-gate uncollected eq for 4* or 3* champs for a slight increase in more end game type rewards for those with the skills? Kinda like the modifiers in AQ.

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Happy for the confirmation, obviously coming out post-August as it’s not on the new roadmap. I imagine a October-ish release. I suppose it depends when Act 7 beta V2 comes about as I imagine a lot of staff who thought they were done with that project are furiously scribbling away at their notes.

My only wish is that there are sig stones and T5CC frags (mainly Tech if you can).
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Tbh I’m expecting it to be December when it’s finally released.
    As for what I’d like.
    Around variant 2-4 level of difficulty, but not variant 1 difficulty.
    Lots of 5* sig stones, lots of 5* and 6* shards, some 6* sig stones.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Happy for the confirmation, obviously coming out post-August as it’s not on the new roadmap. I imagine a October-ish release. I suppose it depends when Act 7 beta V2 comes about as I imagine a lot of staff who thought they were done with that project are furiously scribbling away at their notes.

My only wish is that there are sig stones and T5CC frags (mainly Tech if you can).

Tbh i dont think we will Act 7 B2 anytime soon after the feedback we gave which i assume is overwhelming. They need to think and find common ground with us so when they do releast Act 7 B2 it released with both parties on the same page