**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

IDEA - Kabam Feedback Loop with Content Creators

Host a Daily Zoom Call with your Contest Creators who we all watch in YouTube (that speak for this community) and solicit their feedback on EVERYTHING. Be honest about what you can and can’t complete with limited resources. Then use their feedback to 100% transparently communicate and continuously update your roadmap. THEY can help you save the game. Stop guessing at what’s most important and blindsiding player base with changes.
- 30 min AQ timers. Easy
- Update AQ Rewards. Easy
- Consolidate and Clean Up Meaningless Milestone Rewards and Crystals. Easy
- Fix Act 6.2 On. Or, player base will continue to protest 100%. Remove some ridiculous nodes. Easy
- Above is a start
- ENGAGE THEM NOW

All this is so easy, I’m done giving free advice

Comments

• YeahReallyYeahReally Posts: 54
    For the last time: THEY DON'T SPEAK FOR THE COMMUNITY
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    BENJI830 said:

Host a Daily Zoom Call with your Contest Creators who we all watch in YouTube (that speak for this community) and solicit their feedback on EVERYTHING. Be honest about what you can and can’t complete with limited resources. Then use their feedback to 100% transparently communicate and continuously update your roadmap. THEY can help you save the game. Stop guessing at what’s most important and blindsiding player base with changes.
    - 30 min AQ timers. Easy
    - Update AQ Rewards. Easy
    - Consolidate and Clean Up Meaningless Milestone Rewards and Crystals. Easy
    - Fix Act 6.2 On. Or, player base will continue to protest 100%. Remove some ridiculous nodes. Easy
    - Above is a start
    - ENGAGE THEM NOW

All this is so easy, I’m done giving free advice

Disagree because ther doesn’t talk from me so ther can save what there’s like but not what I’m gz wil like
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Content creators aren’t the voice of the community. A fair few of them speak on behalf of a lot of us, depending on where we are in the game but they all have different objectives.

I would like to see more streams from Kabam though, a live Q&A on a regular basis could be quite interesting and it would be cool to see what their design process looks like.

Honestly, I think that Kabam actually hosting polls for content would be an interesting avenue to explore. Indeed, an actual in depth questionnaire about various game modes: What we like/didn’t like, any suggestions on how X/Y could have been made better.

Once they sift through the troll responses I think there are more than enough of us who would have given detailed and constructive answers.

They’ve just released their roadmap for the next few months, there’s some real positives in it, some potential positives and equally a few changes which I think will cause other things to be addressed as a result.