**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Team revive in loyalty

Kabam, the team revive in loyalty store is missing for weeks, c’mon I know u guys need to make $$$ from us but pls let us have what we need... not all players use real $$ to play this game!

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    We just had an extra green event last month that gave everyone several revives for minimal effort.
  • Sgs4308Sgs4308 Posts: 22
    You already said yourself (LAST month), then ?? Down the road, need to wait for this event to gain team revive?? C’mon...
    If you have already spent all your team revives you can always get more with units that you can earn for free. My point is the loyalty store shouldn't be the main source of an item. There are other ways to get them with little effort.
    My point is not rely on loyalty store for team revive, I just find it funny that why it missing in loyalty store, or it is kabam deliberately don’t release there so that players have to use units or rather real cash to purchase to increase sales? And why we can’t use our glory to purchase the amount of L1 team revive that we want?? Like u said it yourself, we can earn it for free by using glory.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

We just had an extra green event last month that gave everyone several revives for minimal effort.

OK and? Peanuts in the grand scheme of things... its like passing out bread and water to the peasants of the kingdom
    Feeney234 said:

Neotwism said:

OK and? Peanuts in the grand scheme of things... its like passing out bread and water to the peasants of the kingdom
    If you thought the Green Event kabam gave us twice is just peanuts I don't believe any amount of revives will satisfy you. I would suggest dying less often so u don't have to rely on revives to get you thru content.
    Lol.. I guess @Feeney234 don’t die and use revive so much.. as I guess u must be very good skill in AQ n AW... unlike us, which have low skill compare to you and that why we need The revive so much! BTW, just wonder, u work for kabam?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

If you have already spent all your team revives you can always get more with units that you can earn for free. My point is the loyalty store shouldn't be the main source of an item. There are other ways to get them with little effort.

Units are usually saved for content. Not everyone grinds arena continuously to earn units that they can throw 200+ for a single alliance revive.
    Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the green event for regular revives and not alliance ones?