**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Boss Doom bugged?

Honestly I believe the Dr Doom boss in AQ is bugged. I have never seen myself get a single crit on him. Sure he has crit resistance in his stats but not enough to cause every single hit not to crit.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    His crit resist is enough to stop 90% from courting, it’s up in the 30 percents, most champs don’t have close to that
  • Options
    NecrotitanNecrotitan Posts: 13
    Lvernon15 said:

His crit resist is enough to stop 90% from courting, it’s up in the 30 percents, most champs don’t have close to that

I know he has the crit resistance but if you fight him in Quests and AW you can still get a few crits, this AQ boss you can get essentially none.
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

I know he has the crit resistance but if you fight him in Quests and AW you can still get a few crits, this AQ boss you can get essentially none.
    I get essentially none anywhere, also challenger rating probably plays a per since the aq one will have higher crit resist and also lower yours a bit
  • Options
    NecrotitanNecrotitan Posts: 13
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I get essentially none anywhere, also challenger rating probably plays a per since the aq one will have higher crit resist and also lower yours a bit
    I just tried some duels with one and I guess I was wrong, I could have swore I got crits more often.
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I just tried some duels with one and I guess I was wrong, I could have swore I got crits more often.
    If you use someone with guaranteed crits they’ll still crit, and champs with exceptionally high base crit can get a few in, but most can’t crit him at all
  • Options
    HappymoonHappymoon Posts: 17
    This is not right. I fought plenty doom in eq and none was that hard to crit. 80 hit on aq boss none crit. 5 stack of precision of venom didn't do anything with 50 hit combo
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can we please ask if any of you have a video of this interaction? It would help us immensely in our troubleshooting process.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Happymoon said:

This is not right. I fought plenty doom in eq and none was that hard to crit. 80 hit on aq boss none crit. 5 stack of precision of venom didn't do anything with 50 hit combo

Even if you have a 50% crit rate with a 90% crit resistance you are still looking at 5 hits out of 100 being a crit, on average. You didnt state what your champ was so it is hard to know what your crit rate would have been.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    KOSLORD said:

Honestly I believe the Dr Doom boss in AQ is bugged. I have never seen myself get a single crit on him. Sure he has crit resistance in his stats but not enough to cause every single hit not to crit.

Why do you think they never change the AQ boss from Doom? He's a money sink.
    No disrespect but you’re honestly fighting him the wrong way if you think Doom in AQ of all places is a ‘money sink’.