**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to defeat permanent regen Magneto in chap 4.2.6?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    anyone with heal block.........
    lots of options.....
    i used AA easy to keep heal block.....
  • Options
    David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    f9_abs wrote: »
    I have tried different options, but can't seem to get him to even 75% health. Sometimes he gets double regen and lost health is quickly recovered (400-700 per tick). Any recommendations how to take him down? I don't have SW or Guillotine or GR or duped SL which might have made it easier. Following are 4* champs I tried with:
    1. Vision (AoU)
    2. Miss Marvel
    3. DS
    4. Dr. Voodoo
    5. Wolverine

I had same problem,but as most ppl said u must restart the game untill he get heal block debuff,then just DONT use special,i have used SL bcs of dmg without specials.
  • Options
    TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    Trust me, If you don't have a good roster, just quit the quest and play again until he got a heal block permanent debuff. That map have chaos and double down, and don't waste a single potion for that Magneto.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I got lucky and got heal block, and killed him very quick with a few parries and Thor’s second special
  • Options
    IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Star Lord would definitely do it, that's who I used
  • Options
    Bhavesh45Bhavesh45 Posts: 9
    Mkdemaria wrote: »
    OG Vision is a great utility champ for this sort of match up. Spam special 2.

He is not good due yo magnetized his heal bloack not wark
  • Options
    I used medusa. Constant sp3 and stack bleeds.
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Voodoo should work fine if duped, while he's regaining health hit him with sp1 on even combo
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    edited July 2018
    AA is your best option. One Neuro should shut down his regen.
    You could use Vision as well but keep an eye out for being magnetized

Awakened Starlord - just out damage it and if you've been good RnGesus might even gift you with a heal block on the SP2
    Awakened SW - Cause she could proc a heal block (Again all depends on RnGesus)

Yondu and Void work great as well
  • Options
    AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    I can't remember who I used. I think it was Guillotine with alot of luck. You have to wait until the RNG rolls Heal Block.

Or hit him with SP2 with 2 souls that hp is drained
  • Options
    4* Duped Luke Cage worked well. SP1 stun lock. Can be super aggressive because if you make a mistake you have indestructible.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    AURELIUS wrote: »
    I can't remember who I used. I think it was Guillotine with alot of luck. You have to wait until the RNG rolls Heal Block.

I can't remember, but I think I had an issue getting an L2 off. It's been a while.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    AURELIUS wrote: »

I can't remember, but I think I had an issue getting an L2 off. It's been a while.

Becasse she metal.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Poise charges from sparky, heal block and bleed on venompool, neurotoxin on AA.
    Just to name a couple
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I've beaten it with Loki, stealing his regen. Gully can reverse his regen. The easiest fight I had against him was Vision. Special 2. Special 2. Special 2. Just stay patient and keep his power low and his healing down. I took Vision to 5/50 just for that fight. Took me a long time to get the timing of it all right
  • Options
    I use IMIW to beat Mags. Heal block him everytime and normal beat him just like the rest. :)
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm sure I used red Magneto when I did it.
    This was in the day of leadership synergy though
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I used Dr Vodoo, applying poisons with sp1, it reduces healing
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    5/50 Blade with gr synergy and overpowered the regen
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey worked but it took time. 10 poise charges and got lucky with my own roll of regen for me.
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/245GCZ3HRx8

Created this video couple of days ago, check it out :)
  • Options
    Bossmode12Bossmode12 Posts: 105
    175 hits with VTD that had 2 regens built up. Came out with 90% health.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Void
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

Void

Do you have forgotten your brain somewhere? This thread is 3 years old. @Hilbert_unbeatable2

• Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Void

Do you have forgotten your brain somewhere? This thread is 3 years old. @Hilbert_unbeatable2

Oh ****
    This post appeared to me in the 1st page of forums so thought it's recent. My bad
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Human torch if you have him. Heal reversal is so reliable and magneto has energy damage so the smoulders go up and up
  • Options
    Symbiote Supreme awakened is good. I used him and it nullified and staggered magneto pretty easily