**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red Rift ISSUE

MattbombMattbomb Posts: 1
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m sorry to say this but I don’t know if this is the case with everyone else. But I have not had one cosmic, science or skill awakening gem in the rift. I purposely saved up and put time aside so that I could get a chromometer, but have still not used it. The fact I got 3 or 4 mutant awakening gems all in a row isn’t good at all. I thought that with buying a chromometer it would help to develop my team . However it feels like I have been ripped off completely. I apologise for the rant but I feel as if this has been unfair. I never make any complaints what so ever but this has annoyed me.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It's all random. Just use the rest of your entried till the end of the event and hope you get what you want
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Welp, RNG is unfair. Bad luck's to blame.
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    The Class shouldn't have been RNG to begin with since it doesn't say that anywhere in the initial igemail & rift post. It implies the classes would somehow rotate. I've gotten the same 2-3 classes pop up since getting the Chrono. Didn't know I could even buy it after entering rift until it was too late. Kabam needs to address & somehow remedy this. It's ridiculous if ur really trying to consider allies time invested for an entire month. I've seen so many posts but no response from them. Smh