**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why we cannot play two quests together and the scene with T3 basic catalyst?

First of all hello their to all fellow summoners I started this discussion because of the situation that I am currently stuck in act 6 and trying to be cavalier so I thought meanwhile I try to gather units from arena and other sources I should try to clear other content and I noticed you cannot play it if you already started playing story or any other quest , yes I know that we can play arena , aq and aw for the mean time and it is done so that game doesn't become to easy or too boring but the thing is their are these events called the daily class and T3 and T4 basics you can't even play those daily quests when you are stuck in story or monthly eq , atleast plz make these daily quest to be able to played as we other champs waiting in our roster which can be used to play the daily class catalayst and T3 and T4 basics events.

For those who don't agree with me I have one more point to make try buying an summoner sigil when u are stuck in the content somewhere and u would notice that u can't even play the weekly Goldpool golden quest which is available in the daily events page😂😂.
So a lost of gold and other resources which u can farm in the daily event quests.

Other thing why can't we buy T3 basic catalysts from glory store and have to grind them or wait to get them from other obhjectives for god's sake even T4 basic are now available in the glory store plz introduce a limit of them in glory store. some of us even now upgrade our 4*s and 3*s to enjoy the game.

So in short I want to tell that plz atleast make the daily event quest playable when u are stuck somewhere along with it and plz add T3 basic in glory store.

Thnx guys for your patience and listening to me.