**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rifts rng

I’ve done 3 epic rifts in a row and gotten mutant signature stones all three. This has to be a joke right? There’s no way.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    There are already multiple threads about rifts. Don't create additional duplicated ones.

It's random, just it
  • Options
    Salamandah_881Salamandah_881 Posts: 5
    Asdsdsdsd said:

I’ve done 3 epic rifts in a row and gotten mutant signature stones all three. This has to be a joke right? There’s no way.

I have done 7 in a row an have been offered mystic all through. It’s so bad that I just expect it now and I’m not even surprised. Been saving my chronometer for over 2 weeks just to get disappointed every time I enter
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    The Class shouldn't have been RNG to begin with since it doesn't say that anywhere in the initial igemail & rift post. It implies the classes would somehow rotate. I've gotten the same 2-3 classes pop up since getting the Chrono. Didn't know I could even buy it after entering rift until it was too late. Kabam needs to address & somehow remedy this. It's ridiculous if ur really trying to consider allies time invested for an entire month. I've seen so many posts but no response from them. Smh
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited May 2020
    @will-o-wisp he can make a post if HE isn't the 1 spamming duplicate posts. Maybe he doesn't have time to sift thru all of them. I agree multiple threads been made so it's Kabams job to merge them,... not allies to sift thru all of them.
    Thanks for ur replies in other threads though. I'm not arguing just sharing a diff pov.
  • Options
    Salamandah_881Salamandah_881 Posts: 5

The Class shouldn't have been RNG to begin with since it doesn't say that anywhere in the initial igemail & rift post. It implies the classes would somehow rotate. I've gotten the same 2-3 classes pop up since getting the Chrono. Didn't know I could even buy it after entering rift until it was too late. Kabam needs to address & somehow remedy this. It's ridiculous if ur really trying to consider allies time invested for an entire month. I've seen so many posts but no response from them. Smh

Exactly, this **** is mad annoying. I just entered another rift and what do you know, another mystic AG offered. That’s the 8th time in a row. Must be nice to be offered different classes whenever you enter