**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Alliance "Joy Division" looking active players!

Hi everyone!

We're looking for active and nice players for our alliance. New alliance created by a group of friends. We know each other in real life.
Beginners welcome!

Now we have 8 ppl, more are joining at the moment. running maps 4 and 3 in AQ. When we grow and get stronger we aim for map 5 if everyone gets along with it. Relax people and no drama. We understand that we all have work and families. We do have a requirement is that you are having LINE app and have fun.
AW we starting and even we are new, we are skilled and aim for silver 1 gold 3 and moving up.

Feel free to add me on LINE app or message me here. If this alliance has your interest and you can see this as a new home, just message and welcome to Joy Divison!

Desade

Line app: desade-nl

Comments

• Options
    DromerDromer Posts: 10
    Still have some spots free!
  • Options
    Hi Everyone!
    We doing great and we still look for couple people so bg2 will be filled. Going geat so far!
    Anyone is welcome we just prefer you use lineapp to talk with us.
  • Options
    8 spots left! Anyone is welcome, just requirte line app and relax people. 2 BG's AW and AQ feel free to add me line app or comment below. Cya!
  • Options
    Still open spots and welcome any player!
  • Options
    Looking for members, still available spots.