**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with beast

Love the character, think he does virtually everything and very under rated in the game, BUT I cant get the hang of his regen at all!

Can someone please explain it me in very simple terms please, even in crayon, I am that dense!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I think his regen is broken at the moment
  • Options
    oh great!! Thanks guys, is this a known bug then?
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    He has to be awakened, the trick is parry, but instead of a 5 hit combo, you swipe, tap, tap, swipe to get the full regen
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You need him awakened, use his second special and then do MLLM combos
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You need him awakened, use his second special and then do MLLM combos

Mine is awakened, so I have to use his s2 first before the regen combo works? Will give it a try, thanks mate
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    It's in acrobat mode. Either use sp2, or start the fight below half health (and he starts in acrobat). There's a timer, when you parry or block, you see the #1 at the top, then do mllm, each hit will life steal. I have a video I can show.
  • Options
    Anonymous wrote: »
    It's in acrobat mode. Either use sp2, or start the fight below half health (and he starts in acrobat). There's a timer, when you parry or block, you see the #1 at the top, then do mllm, each hit will life steal. I have a video I can show.

please do??
  • Options
    You can swap modes by dashing back and holding, no need for the s2 then?
  • Options
    My video is getting uploaded to YouTube right now. He's duped at level 95, rank 5 lvl 50. I took some damage on purpose to show his bleed resistance as well and to show how he can heal up to full health.
  • Options

You have to use a special to switch modes.
  • Options
    Your correct re the l2 mate, thanks

Please send me a link when you have it, will be very useful

Cheers mate, appreciate it
  • Options
    Your correct re the l2 mate, thanks

Please send me a link when you have it, will be very useful

Cheers mate, appreciate it

Will do, internet is being slow. Still uploading the video.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    https://youtu.be/pqfpFf6Eskc

Here's the video. The background noise is my dog lol.
  • Options
    While in acrobatic mode you need to do a swipe, tap, tap, tap, swipe. Needs to be a 5-hit combo starting and ending with a medium attack. His Regen will kick in for a couple of minutes and it then needs a cool down. It's not a huge Regen so don't expect him to fully heal but he does gain a little health. I hope this helps.
  • Options
    While in acrobatic mode you need to do a swipe, tap, tap, tap, swipe. Needs to be a 5-hit combo starting and ending with a medium attack. His Regen will kick in for a couple of minutes and it then needs a cool down. It's not a huge Regen so don't expect him to fully heal but he does gain a little health. I hope this helps.

It's a 4 hit combo. Medium, light, light, medium
  • Options
    Starting with a block yeah I mixed it up with his freestyle combo
  • Options
    And I have used him in aq, I have gone from almost dead to full health. His heal is really not bad.