**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When is the Hulkbuster buff being added to the game?

Hello Kabam, I would like to know when the Hulkbuster buff is on its way to the game as I’m looking forward to playing with the new Hulkbuster. Thank you.

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    why not just say in July Update that way people will stop asking when.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Gercas said:

Another month of waiting, that buff has been so freaking long I was hoping he would have been release in this update

They take forever to make minor updates.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    They better buff the buff for how long that have been taking...
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Knation said:

Mauled said:

It’s pretty much the same timeframe as every other Buff they’ve done. Grumbling about it’s not going to change anything and every time they see a post saying lazy or whatever they probably add an extra day.

Not really timeframe seems to be getting longer and longer
    Colossus took 6 months from his poll to being live
    Hulkbuster if I’m looking at this right will have been 9 months
    Cuz we keep talking about it ;) I thought it was longer, but fair enough - consider this my retraction.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

Mauled said:

It’s pretty much the same timeframe as every other Buff they’ve done. Grumbling about it’s not going to change anything and every time they see a post saying lazy or whatever they probably add an extra day.

Not really timeframe seems to be getting longer and longer
    Colossus took 6 months from his poll to being live
    Hulkbuster if I’m looking at this right will have been 9 months
    You do realize that we're in the middle of quarantine right? Of course, it going to take longer.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Gercas said:

Another month of waiting, that buff has been so freaking long I was hoping he would have been release in this update

They take forever to make minor updates.

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

The end of June! It should be in Version 27.2.

How different will the buff be from the beta?
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Gercas said:

After the beta results, it's understandable that the release has been delayed. They need extra time to nerf him before he's even released.
  • ThatKidAGEThatKidAGE Posts: 41

The end of June! It should be in Version 27.2.

Thank you for the quick response Kabam Miike. I’m looking forward to seeing how he’ll be and hopefully that he will stay how he was in the Beta testing.

Also thank you everyone for your responses and making this thread gain traction.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Perhaps you can provide Infos on him before the release? @Kabam Miike