**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have you ever rage quit the game?

Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
edited January 9 in General Discussion
The title says it all.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    No sometimes for example I’d get knocked out by a korg in aw and duel a lower tier version such as a 3* and act all high and mighty only to realize one of my ally members got a one shot against the aw korg 😐
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Yes, but only once when fighting the champion boss. I needed a break after dying a ton, and after a couple of days I cooled down and beat him on my third attempt
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Considering I’m still here... no
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    For about a day when before either I had Corvus, or didn't bring him to war and IMIW was new and it was the 2nd version of AW. I was using blade Trinity and itemed out because I couldn't heavy intercept with any of them and he kept regening and gaining power like crazy cause of the node. No back up either. Never felt so helpless and frustrated. Almost threw my phone into the wall.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Few times
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Uh, no. This is a video game played on a mobile device. Not worth rage.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't call it a rage quit, but I retired for some months. I was losing drive. I never said I wouldn't come back, though. Left that door open, in fact. The break did some good for me, and now I'm feeling less of the doldrums.
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    edited May 2020
    Haha, well now it's storytime for me.

About 2 years ago I was at the point on my mcoc account (not the same one I use now, a different one) where four stars were still extremely valuable. I had one five star which was og captain marvel. At this time, I was about 13 years old and I had a very old phone, I think an iphone 5 or something. My parents were thinking about getting me a new phone soon though.

So one day I was at a sleepover with my best friend and we spent the whole night grinding mcoc. I put on my boosts, and had 1,300 units saved up. I planned to finish the road to the labyrinth of legends (the rewards would get me my second 5 star and I really wanted the rest too). So I finished it and was ready to pop the rewards. By the way I wanted a 4 star science gem so that I could awaken my cap iw. Popped the four star, colossus (before the buff), the ag, tech (nobody good to use it on), and the five star got me a og spidey. I was super mad.

Now here's where things get juicy. I was so mad, and my friend was laughing, so I decided to show him how mad I was by throwing my phone on the carpet pretty hard. I knew that it would be a little hurt, but I though it would be fine.

Now please, somebody tell me, how in the world did I miss the carpet and hit the floor?!!??! Yeah, I don't know either, but I did know that my phone got very very messed up. So my dumb*** self thought "what would happen if I told my parents I dropped it, then maybe I would have a good reason to get a new phone!"

So, what did I do, I did just that. And guess what, it didn't work sadly. But I have a new one now so it is all good!
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★

I wouldn't call it a rage quit, but I retired for some months. I was losing drive. I never said I wouldn't come back, though. Left that door open, in fact. The break did some good for me, and now I'm feeling less of the doldrums.

I retired for about 3 years too for pretty much the same reason as u. Just recently started playing again
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Usually every other Tuesday is my rage quit day. Than every other Thursday is when I start back up again.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Icy000 said:

The title says it all.

No, why? It's just a game 🤔
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Icy000 said:

The title says it all.

Most of those that would answer positively on your question have probably quit forums as well. So this question miss the mark asked on forums. You won’t find many quitters on forums other than a few keyboard warriors who still post on forums despite quitting 😉
This discussion has been closed.