**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Diablos sp2 energy damage bugged

KnationKnation Posts: 529 ★★★

The sp2 states it does 50% extra energy damage for each poison and concoction active on diablo
In the picture you can see I have 3 active which equals to 150% energy damage
Combined with emberboon which adds an additional 55% energy damage for a total of 205%
As you can see in the screenshot the actual hit did 25k damage while the energy did 28k damage nowhere near to the 205% energy damage it should do and more around 110%

Comments

• Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    He does feel bugged . Another proud owner of 6* diablo here and he was under my consideration for rank 3 as well,but not awakened yet so went with a slightly useful but completely UN-Fun champ.. diablo is lot of fun atleast
  • Options
    Hey there, would you be able to send us the full video of that fight to pass along? If you can upload it to a site like youtube, you can post the link here and we can pass the video along to the rest of the team.
  • Options
    We passed the video on to the rest of the team to take a look into. Once we have more information to share we will update.
  • Options
    So the team looked into this and let me know that the original intention was for Emberboon to be a stand-alone ability, not for the Energy Damage it provides to be boosted even more by the SP2's bonus. That said, the team has reviewed this a bit more and decided that they'd like to change the existing mechanics to allow Emberboon to benefit from the Special 2 effect. They've begun working on this change but it will take a bit of time to implement.