**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is your favorite Hack/Champ combo?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Mine is Tide of Combat with Quake. Here are some vids below. πŸ™‚

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    More than a 60,000 damage after shock
  • Options
    DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 β˜…β˜…
    Really standard Human torch with incinerate potency. Or Hyperion with the hack that turns buffs into bleeds on heavies
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2020
    I love hitting a double intercept heavy with Hulk! I catch em, send them flying, they charge back and i do it again...makes me smile! If they are charge up by then i stun block and slide back. They always come out of it and fire...so no worries about them holding to 3. Even better is when i intercept with a heavy right after getting a parry bonus..
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sunspot with the one that has a chance to put an armour break for each damaging debuff and the one that gives extra attack for each debuff (I forget how they are named).
    That gives him a ton of armour breaks and damage
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bleed duaration+AA on Archangel. Also any fury enhancement on Γ†gon and buff cornicopia works a treat. My advice run Γ†gon+proxima with AA and you’re having a laugh
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171 β˜…
    Buff cornucopia and silver surfer
  • Options
    For me it is OML and buff cornucopia
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tide of Combat with Quake, or the prowess enhancement with Gambit.
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268 β˜…
    I love impact purge with colossus, so broken. Especially when you slap on a 40 percent bleed potency and an attribute buff multiplier. It really isn't fair. I got to sector 7 zone 8 with him alone. :wink:
  • Options
    Samhawk_1Samhawk_1 Posts: 24 β˜…
    All of these are great, but I notice nobody has said Old Man Logan with buff cornucopia... I dropped a 50k sp2 with a 4/40 bc he gained 23 fury buffs
  • Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    sunspot with the prowess 80% potency and the other prowess one you get from the boss module and the armor break on debuff effects. with all of those he just nukes everyone
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Corvus, perpetual offense(prowess), buff Cornucopia, and tide of combat(non damaging debut expires gives you fury). I was dropping 100k special 2s with him.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Edeuink said:

Corvus, perpetual offense(prowess), buff Cornucopia, and tide of combat(non damaging debut expires gives you fury). I was dropping 100k special 2s with him.

Third hit was 100k. First two were 24k each :)
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Mine is Tide of Combat with Quake. Here are some vids below. πŸ™‚

Yep those furys make her a MONSTER
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2020
    The best I have had was with CMM
    buff corn, perpetual offense , increased potency for fury(40%)and prowess(80%)
    Landed a close to 500k SP2