**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel Neurotoxin bug

Since the last hot fixes or bug patches in 27.0, Archangel was able to mitigate unlockable attacks by having neurotoxin stacks on the opponent.. In act 6.1.1 while fighting Electra and Yellow Jacket, I had over 4 stacks of neurotoxin on the opponent yet still received unblockable SP1 damage. I have a 5/65 AA at sig 200, which previously would disable these and other unblockable attacks if I had enough stacks of neurotoxin to mitigate the buff. Please confirm this bug as it is easily repeatable in act 6. Can provide video as necessary. Thanks.

Comments

• trmeccatrmecca Posts: 24
    edited May 2020
    Video evidence here. apologies for not pausing on the node description for unblockable sp1 but will be demonstrated in the video below in the last 10 seconds.

https://youtu.be/06Az2RFbsbg
  • We have let the team know about your report but if you have any other video of what you're seeing or if you can let us know if you've seen this in any other fights, it would be appreciated.
  • trmeccatrmecca Posts: 24

We have let the team know about your report but if you have any other video of what you're seeing or if you can let us know if you've seen this in any other fights, it would be appreciated.

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I can generate the same repeatable results as the first video. As this has never been an issue in the past, I appreciate the acknowledgment and hope a fixe on the way.