**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bishop Overload

SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Is it just me or is Bishop's Prowess Overload a bit too much for very little reward? I lost 75% of my health to self degen damage and only did 15% of Winter Soldier's health bar. Yet if I was using Havok I could take out half with his special 3 alone, not considering the feedback DoT, and come out the fight with practically no health lost.

I've also found it very difficult to stack past 30 prowess without taking too much health. I like Bishop as a champion and think his damage and utility is very solid but why does he get punished so heavily so easily going over 30 prowess?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He could do with something on offence, but a change to this mechanic would make big bishops in quests he’ll, mainly looking at abyss bishop
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

He could do with something on offence, but a change to this mechanic would make big bishops in quests he’ll, mainly looking at abyss bishop

I believe Kabam has said before that they wouldn't change nerfed/buff champs in big content like that. For instance, OML, RHulk, and Colossus in LoL as well as Black Bolt in ROL. They are how their old selves functioned prior to their changes.
  • Options
    Is this working as intended though? I can lose 15% health very easily just by unintentionally pushing past 30 prowess. Seems very counterintuitive in my opinion for a champion especially in endgame content. I don't think his heal is strong enough to heal back those type of wounds similar to the ones in the screenshot.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Bishop is a poor mans Havok