**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1st Variant Exploration

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★

Went really well with Ghost (the full trinity with antman and wasp is definitely worth running, that extra damage just shreds everything).

Only roadblock was the crumbling armor havok, horrible design , first time having to spend 5 revives on a fight.

Got shafted on my pulls for the most part, rolled over cap to dupe this guy.

Got this gem for the 3rd time, you really gotta love that “RNG”, I was even paranoid of using one on Magik before opening the crystal just to make my odds of not pulling it greater lol.

Got this for the 4-5 gem but I’ve already a 6* sunspot and dont think AA/OR (without suicides) is worth an R5 , so I’ll be holding onto it for Colossus /Domino

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Overall pretty good pulls good job 👍
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Thanks mate im going for v2 next
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Was it Variant 1 or 3.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    edited May 2020
    GagoH said:

Went really well with Ghost (the full trinity with antman and wasp is definitely worth running, that extra damage just shreds everything).

Only roadblock was the crumbling armor havok, horrible design , first time having to spend 5 revives on a fight.

Got shafted on my pulls for the most part, rolled over cap to dupe this guy.

Got this gem for the 3rd time, you really gotta love that “RNG”, I was even paranoid of using one on Magik before opening the crystal just to make my odds of not pulling it greater lol.

Got this for the 4-5 gem but I’ve already a 6* sunspot and dont think AA/OR (without suicides) is worth an R5 , so I’ll be holding onto it for Colossus /Domino

Congratulation :) !!!! I did the 100% yesterday.
    5* Elsa (not bad)
    Mutant Awakening gem (no one i could use it for. Will save for Collo, OR or Domino...AA and Narmor are already awakened)
    3-4, 4-5 Tech Gem (just ranked my 5* warlock to R5 last week :neutral: ) but maybe I will use it for sparky or save for Ghost

I had a great team for that Variant with Sentinel, Sparky, Warlock, Doc Oc (5th was non Tech Blade/CMM or Hyp) Sym Supreme for Rogue

Have a great day :)
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Massacre is actually pretty decent but I understand on not getting CAIW
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

There's usually no diversity in awakening gem crystals. Once you get one class, you almost certainly will get the same one over and over again. Very weird.

I got 5 cosmic in a row.. Still have 2 & getting that way with mutant now, currently have 3.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Congrats, I finished v3 the other day
    Got aegon from the 5* (already have him r5 sig 200)

Mutant awakening gem (my 3rd one now)

Skill 4-5
    (Debating on night monkey or elsa)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Congrats, I finished v3 the other day
    Got aegon from the 5* (already have him r5 sig 200)

Mutant awakening gem (my 3rd one now)

Skill 4-5
    (Debating on night monkey or elsa)

night monkey
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @GagoH

You're a little nuts if you think Omega Red isn't worth the investment unless you run suicides. He is super useful in so much content. He's an absolute monster with suicides, but he's still excellent without them.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★

@GagoH

You're a little nuts if you think Omega Red isn't worth the investment unless you run suicides. He is super useful in so much content. He's an absolute monster with suicides, but he's still excellent without them.

OR is fantastic but without suicides, Domino/Colossus and even AA are better choices.

AA despite his limitations is extremely useful for 6.3-4 I’ve heard not just cause of his dps but regen counter and AAR. Sure his dmg may not increase much from r4-r5 but the extra health is needed to sustain hits