**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who will be good from this month's new champs?

Hey guys, i am new in forums and i don't know how to see latest champion's gameplay videos on it if anyone know can you help me ?

Who will be good from this month's new champs? 67 votes

Hit monkey
52%
TerraAspenUncle_Fatty_247SpiderCoolsRoOOtsLmaoLegendboy2411Jedi_Hawkeheartbreakid_22MaxGamingGATE55Shivamrajak124X_Factor_AgentDead1MiStaLovaJollyHawkHera1d_of_Ga1actusFreeToPlay_21DeathLoveXdSpoodermanxD 35 votes
Tigra
47%
TheJalliMegaSkater67JP1119Bpn88855WarBros23BrokenSociopathAldacQuattrucciRockypantherxKalantakmrcyrcleNichj99DJMNHCage_1KRANꓘEtm34SPIDER_MANH3t3rYa_Boi_28 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    im keeping my expectations low. People said Mole man was the next Corvus, and he’s pretty bad.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Hit monkey
    No real evidence but I heard his like Corvus and someone else
  • Options
    Hit monkey
    My expectations are low after Nova was released
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Tigra
    2020 has been one big flop when it comes to champions (other than Mojo and Sorcerer supreme). I think they’ve toned down attack values and replaced it with niche utility
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    Hit monkey is a better character in my opinion, but abilities wise tigra looks like the superior one
  • Options
    BarryJ2BarryJ2 Posts: 32
    Hit monkey
    Hit Monkey is like Covus and NF combined.
  • Options
    FunnyGuyHDFunnyGuyHD Posts: 11
    Hit monkey

I think both have great potential. But that’s what I thought about mole man and Terrax so... Expectations are pretty low. Reaallly low.

Yeah it was really bad experience with mole man and terrax
  • Options
    FunnyGuyHDFunnyGuyHD Posts: 11
    Hit monkey
    MaxGaming said:

My expectations are low after Nova was released

Yes it's true that expectations are low beacause the game isn't giving us good content from last 2 months
  • Options

im keeping my expectations low. People said Mole man was the next Corvus, and he’s pretty bad.

Remember when everyone said Doom was gonna be ****?
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    From the deep dive video on Tigra for being only a 4 star I was quite impressed with what I saw
  • Options

Remember when people said Ebony Maw was going to be a degeneration god?
  • Options

Pepperidge farms remembers
  • Options

Well played hahah
  • Options

Well played hahah
    thanks
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    TP33 said:

2020 has been one big flop when it comes to champions (other than Mojo and Sorcerer supreme). I think they’ve toned down attack values and replaced it with niche utility

I think niche utility MIGHT be the way to go, because like, each champ in 2019 was better than the last and it was getting to the point where crazy damage champs like CO exist. Of course I would generally prefer damage over more utility, but for the state of the game I kinda feel like this helps the upward spiral of OP attacker that can only be countered by Bs content. Who knows tho.
  • Options
    Hit monkey
    Longshot 5 karma second special in rol= Thanos snap
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Tigra

Plus she can counter wolverine as well.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Tigra
    She is not a good damage champion as you an see above post she is rank 3 6* but oy hitting 2k attacks.I only voted her cause of her utility, damage wise she is of same as Groot
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Hit monkey
    TP33 said:

Dont forget Longshot