**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thing sp3 does NO DAMAGE in aq

I reported this in Jan 2017 where I’m using a 6* thing in aq map7 for path can’t stop won’t stop. I use his sp3 and it will do 0 damage. Send videos to kabam of it happening repeatedly. They refused to reimburse any items due to this causing me to time out. They said it would be fixed next update. Well it did it again today so no update since January or what?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    How did you report it in jan 2017 when thing was added in 2019 and map 7 didn’t exist and can’t stop won’t stop didn’t?

Also you got any footage? I haven’t heard of this before
  • Nemesis911Nemesis911 Posts: 16
    Jan of 2019 sorry.
    Yes I do I have a vid of pretty much every fight with that node. Like 1 out 8 sp3 did some damage
    Pic of vid

I submitted this along with other vids back in January
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    That sucks
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Did the nodes contain anything? Can you please send the screenshot of the nodes too?
    Here’s a full vid and I scroll trough all nodes. This happens along all the won’t stop can’t stop fights on aq map7.
    AouxWoux said:

Did the nodes contain anything? Can you please send the screenshot of the nodes too?

It has the same nodes as the cmm I clicked at end of the first video
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    How much damage are you expecting to do? From the looks of it, you are getting the unstoppable after the SP3. You are doing some damage just not enough to take it below the 90%.

How much damage are you expecting to do? From the looks of it, you are getting the unstoppable after the SP3. You are doing some damage just not enough to take it below the 90%.

I’m doing 0 damage. Look at the big 0 after sp3. Nodes reduce damage 75% not 100%