**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think the gifting event will return this december?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
What do you guys think. After last year. How likely is it they will bring back the gifting event, in one way or another.

Do you think the gifting event will return this december? 81 votes

They will, and it will be the same as the last couple of years.
48%
winterthurBigPoppaCBONEXHans_GruberXzuffyTJ82arsjumNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEQuikPikNojokejaymLegendboy2411KDSuperFlash10AleorBowTieJohnRookiieRockypantherxMattstafariCage_1Bidzy7Mrspider568Thicco_Mode 39 votes
Good chance, and they will keep it the same.
9%
TwmR_Sham_HavanaknightSleipnirrodKRANꓘPřìņče01ValBr111SilverLikesSurfing 8 votes
Good chance, but they will alter it strongly.
12%
Lvernon15GmonkeyCupidUltimateBatJokeStevieManWonderInfinityheartSparx265_hbtygbty423_Doomsmissileodishika123 10 votes
Not Likely, unless it gets a complete overhaul.
14%
ChadhoganTimone147Bringr_of_Rain1TheVyrusJgonzo925Lmao10or_Strongshadow_lurker22cookiedealerLeoCruzDisgruntled_User_123SkyLord7000 12 votes
It won`t, the bad people ruined it for the rest of the players.
14%
xNigWarBros23CassyRoOOtsHera1d_of_Ga1actusUsername19273DeathLoveSPIDER_MANSkinnyfatboy82CaptainPollSuperiorSymbioteUser_BanedPlsCarry0n 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Nothing will change. I hate to say it, but they haven’t learned in the past. I really hope they erase it though.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There’s no way it won’t be back since it’s one of their biggest money events, they’ll just make a few changes like you can’t leave the ally and get rewards when you return or something
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Don't really care, but whales gonna whale
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    I keep hearing about issues with that event, but feeling out of the loop on the details. How did people manage to manipulate it?
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    They need to stop the account stuffing going on, and they haven't done that last time, or the time before that, or the time before that...

If there is a gifting event, then they need to make it, if a person leaves the alliance, then all they brought with them is written off the totals. This will help greatly, however, this won't stop CC/iTune/Google Play fraud, since Apple/Google only notify Kabam way after the event is done with.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

I keep hearing about issues with that event, but feeling out of the loop on the details. How did people manage to manipulate it?

Not sure, but I think people used stolen credit cards or something to buy units
  • Options
    SparkAlot said:

They need to stop the account stuffing going on, and they haven't done that last time, or the time before that, or the time before that...

If there is a gifting event, then they need to make it, if a person leaves the alliance, then all they brought with them is written off the totals. This will help greatly, however, this won't stop CC/iTune/Google Play fraud, since Apple/Google only notify Kabam way after the event is done with.

They need to do that and also crack down on fraudulent units with the negative kabam credits like last time
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Idc about the whales I dont care about winning anything, I just like opening the gifting Crystal's and getting **** loads of gold last year I got like 7mil
  • Options
    M00SEMANM00SEMAN Posts: 40
    They make so much money from the event there is no way it’s going away. It will be close to the same but I think they will address some of the issues this year with people being added for a day and leaving.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @DrZola
    The button for that is at the top left corner of your screen. It is called the back button.
    But I love that you still care enough to comment and fill up my post.
    Thnx
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    They shall return they are one of Kabams biggest cash events
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Yes they will and in december the cash wars will begin for that no 1 spot
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Over the last few months I've seen some lvl 30 summoners rocking around with 6 star champs and when I ask them how they get them they say the gifting event.

Maybe it's just my memory but I dont remember getting any 6 star shards for the event or anything like that

Can someone plz explain how these summoners in lower levels than me have 6 stars
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Over the last few months I've seen some lvl 30 summoners rocking around with 6 star champs and when I ask them how they get them they say the gifting event.

Maybe it's just my memory but I dont remember getting any 6 star shards for the event or anything like that
    Can someone plz explain how these summoners in lower levels than me have 6 stars

There were 100% 6* shards in the greater gifting crystals.
  • Options
    You could get a fully formed 6 star from them.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Oh wow, I guess i was just in a bad alliance or something
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Oh wow, I guess i was just in a bad alliance or something

I think I only got about 1000 in total from about 50ggcs
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

@DrZola
    The button for that is at the top left corner of your screen. It is called the back button.
    But I love that you still care enough to comment and fill up my post.
    Thnx

You’re welcome! Once you’ve been around the forums for a couple of months, you’ll find members tend to respond how they want to when you ask them for an opinion.

And you can still plot me as a data point that doesn’t care whether the gifting event happens in six-months time.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Greater gifting crystals have 6* shards, a lucky player could pull 10k/15k from a free one in the calendar
  • Options
    Good chance, and they will keep it the same.
    most likely its going to be the same whale fiesta full of cheating, scamming, and credit card fraud.
    Unless they listen to us normal summoners....