**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is heavy handed node bugged??

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Their is a split second of delay even if u dex the heavy. Can't go in.
After finishing the heavy. Their is a split second of delay.

Was fighting Hyperion. Everytime. He just kept spamming heavy. The heavy was finished. Still. It was soo annoying.
He kept gaining power ofcourse.
Lost the match.
That heavy unstoppable should expire as soon as the heavy is over. It feels like a bug.

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    The heavy unstoppable does expire when the heavy ends. You see, heavy attacks pretty much have 3 parts, all of which are unstoppable on heavy hitter.
    Part 1 is the delay in which you charge the heavy attack.
    Part 2 is when you initiate the heavy and strike the opponent.
    Part 3 is cooldown in which most players “punish” the heavy.
    On the heavy hitter node, the entire heavy attack(those 3 parts) is unstoppable.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Bro i know how it works. But after part 3 of Hyperion's heavy. There is a split second of delay.
    Unstoppable doesn't expire for a solit second. After his heavy is finished couldn't go in immediately. Or heavy counter him with my heavy. Tried bunch of stuff.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    If you knew how it worked then you never would have made this thread. The “delay” is the heavy cool down/ recovery time.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I agree with OP. Seems like the window is a little larger than it should be. I won't attempt to punish a heavy on that node anymore. I don't remember having a problem in the past but maybe after getting tagged a while back I'm more cautious, still seems like it's lasting a touch longer. A half of a second or so