Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Abyss done 1 part

GamerGamer Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★

The rewards not the best no rank3 any time soon. Hav stil 6 star to open wait for doom in basic wil update

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 801 ★★★★
    Well done, how many units did you spend?

I'm saving for 4th July but will jump in to abyss if I don't like the 15k deals. Just one thing to point out, I was gonna wait for the new 6* to enter the basic pool but then I saw that Joe Fixit and Iron Patriot among others will also be added to the basic so popped one yesterday and got Cap IW. Food for thought!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    I’m had a stah of 36 lvl1 revies and 5 lvl2 revies use 3k unit. With the team ægon nick doom HT and hemdail
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 801 ★★★★
    Oh boy, now I feel guilty!
  • Gamer said:

Decided to open them and oh buy I’m tierd of this rmg

R3 6 star yondu!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Sorry about the 6* pull—that’s awful.

Was your AoL team all 5*?

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Sorry about the 6* pull—that’s awful.

Was your AoL team all 5*?

Dr. Zola

Yes aside from hemidail just for the safety neat at the end
    Overall all unit spend was from grind over a mouth so I’m okay happy I’m didn’t spend but oh can se why offer ther spend and get this just not happy