**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can anyone explain how does HT Sig ability work?

So my 5* HT is at Sig 55. I used his prefight ability on the very first fight I had I'm AW. After that, there have been 8 more fights. I didn't use him for any of those fights. I'm at the final boss now, and still his ability hasn't retriggerred.

As per my understanding of how his Sig ability works....
12.75+18.36+18.36+18.36+18.36+18.36= 104.5%

So after 6 fights, it has 104.5% chance to be available again. Am I reading the ability wrong??

Comments

• NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    That's because that ability triggers whenever you enter the fight using HT; so all those fights that you've done not using him didn't count.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    you need to continue using HT in subsequent fights for the persistent charge recovery chance to increase.