**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Warlock Synergy Tweak- Robot Uprising

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
edited May 2020 in Suggestions and Requests

It just doesn't make sense for developers to make a synergy with 3 Exclusive champions...
1. OG Ultron can Only be obtained through the Labyrinth 100%
2. OG Ultron can Only be Purchased (At Limited Times)
3. AoU Vision Is not available as a 5 or 6 Star (No Act 6 Content)

I Feel those 3 Champions should swapped out with 3 "Not so Exclusive Robot Champions" if not swapped out.. just add more champions to it. Kabam hear my thoughts lol

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Which other robots?
  • Options

Which other robots?

Nebula, Gully 99, Darkhawk, and Sentinel

• Options
    First of all, Nebula is a cyborg. Guilly was released after Warlock, Darkhawk is a cyborg, Sentinel isn't really considered AI.
  • Options

First of all, Nebula is a cyborg. Guilly was released after Warlock, Darkhawk is a cyborg, Sentinel isn't really considered AI.

They are all #Robot lol
  • Options
    JDunk2291 said:

They are all #Robot lol
    But not AI.
  • Options
    Lmao
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Apart from Ultron (OG), you can get everyone else in crystals.
    If it isn't the rarity you want, that's another issue. If you want to use it on act 6, then find a way to get any of those champions, even if it comes up to luck on getting them via crystals
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    If you wanna complain about this, try Nick Fury with Deadpool as 5/6* rarities.
  • Options
    edited June 2020

If it isn't the rarity you want, that's another issue. If you want to use it on act 6, then find a way to get any of those champions, even if it comes up to luck on getting them via crystals

Age of ultron Vision isnt available as a 5 or 6 star and I wont blow through resources and units in the Labyrinth to get Ultron for a synergy. They added abomination to the 4* Red Guardian for synergy purposes...why cant they do the same for warlock who synergizes with exclusive champions?
  • Options
    JDunk2291 said:

Age of ultron Vision isnt available as a 5 or 6 star and I wont blow through resources and units in the Labyrinth to get Ultron for a synergy. They added abomination to the 4* Red Guardian for synergy purposes...why cant they do the same for warlock who synergizes with exclusive champions?
    There is a 2-star, a 3-star and a 4-star AoU Vision, available in the crystals. That is better than having only a 4-star version.
    There is also a 2-star, a 3-star, a 4-star, a 5-star, and a 6-star version of AoU Ultron, available in the crystals as well.
  • Options

JDunk2291 said:

There is a 2-star, a 3-star and a 4-star AoU Vision, available in the crystals. That is better than having only a 4-star version.
    There is also a 2-star, a 3-star, a 4-star, a 5-star, and a 6-star version of AoU Ultron, available in the crystals as well.
    Cant use 2,3 and 4 stars in endgame content which is why I made this post. I would like to actually utilize the synergy in act 6 but cant because champions are exclusive
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I see the problem but it is a synergy and at that not the most game changing synergy. I understand if you want to complain about the NF/deadpool synergy but can’t you get over this? There are far better synergies to be using here after all
  • Options
    TP33 said:

I see the problem but it is a synergy and at that not the most game changing synergy. I understand if you want to complain about the NF/deadpool synergy but can’t you get over this? There are far better synergies to be using here after all

If it's not the most game changing synergy then it shouldnt be a problem; but that's not the point; the Question is why make champions who synergizes with exclusive champions? I just listed 4 other robots that are 5/6 star accessible while can utilize the synergy. If not swap out the exclusives synergies, then ADD to them. There are champions with 8 synergy slots. Cmon Kabam hear me on this
  • Options
    Like I mentioned in a previous post, wanting to use the synergy on act 6 is a different issue. One that you will be required to either get lucky or invest, in order to use it there.

Just be lucky that 4x characters will trigger the synergy. Normally only 1, or 2 at maximum would trigger it. You have plenty of choises there
  • Options
    JDunk2291 said:

TP33 said:

If it's not the most game changing synergy then it shouldnt be a problem; but that's not the point; the Question is why make champions who synergizes with exclusive champions? I just listed 4 other robots that are 5/6 star accessible while can utilize the synergy. If not swap out the exclusives synergies, then ADD to them. There are champions with 8 synergy slots. Cmon Kabam hear me on this
    But the other "robots", if we're going to call the that, might not have anything in common with Warlock. Furthermore, some champs, like G2099 are released after the synergies are made. How are you supposed to make a synergy with a champ that might/might not be coming?