**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Left over intel???

Master rifts have useless rewards and epic is limited to 18 so I’m gonna end up with leftover intel what can be done with it?

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Mine too I don't know did kabam do something or is it gonna waste..
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Spend it on a lower-tier detector.
  • bigking33bigking33 Posts: 26
    @Kabam Miike can we we get a bonus two epic detector purchases? I mean we did get the intel from buying it!?
  • bigking33bigking33 Posts: 26
    I wish trolls atleast knew how the use proper grammar!
  • BossdogBossdog Posts: 30
    @Notsavage19 why even comment? Then to add your two sense on why the extra intel is in the daily bundle your simply assuming. I can assume it’s in their for lazy people(which I’m one of) that didn’t bother doing some of the quests to just purchase and be able to do the rifts. But I would just be assuming wouldn’t I. Very ignorant
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★

They are converted into units. 1:1

That would be great, I’ll save my 3k intel then to get an odins worth of units instead.

Seriously, you got 210 intel or so for $5 plus a cavalier crystal and t4c shards and whatever else, to trade in the intel for more units than a Peter Parker’s would be great
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

They are converted into units. 1:1

More likely to get converted to gold. 1:1 of course 🤣
  • ANGRYEAGLE88ANGRYEAGLE88 Posts: 53
    I got 5* OG guilty, 5* crossbones out of Master along with some whole 4 basic cats.
    1 red 1 green 4* awakening gems. Not too bad.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    bigking33 said:

Master rifts have useless rewards and epic is limited to 18 so I’m gonna end up with leftover intel what can be done with it?

Do T3 rifts. It's really not that hard of a solution to figure out. They gave you the numbers ahead of time. They told you how much intel can be earned. If you chose to buy it from daily specials and have a ton left over, that's on you.
  • BossdogBossdog Posts: 30
    edited June 2020
    @Notsavage19 my man
  • AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119
    If it did get turned in to units I would honestly get the new Hit Monkey not gonna lie
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    The amount of intel will end up odd anyway, buying a daily didn't make that happen. We will have leftovers...if there is enough to run any tier rift, I for one will certainly use it, but i do not believe there will even be enough to run beginner. They did it on purpose! Problem isn't that he bought a deal! Problem is he didn't buy enough deals!
    I will attempt to use it up! It is on a special "currency" tab so they will probably just remove it. However, i do not count on that as a fact as i still have 5 year old Chinese prayer cards and randomize cubes in my storage...i doubt they will ever go away!
    But they did this with the intel cause they are fishing for moby ****!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    It's just a matter of 4 different levels to earn Intel, 4 different levels to spend Intel, over 2 different time/count durations, and wanting to have the SPEND amounts be nice round numbers, that all of those different combinations will not be able to come out to an exact ZERO afterwards.

Epic for everything will have 30 extra Intel leftover. But if they made the RedOPS only give 257 instead of 258 each day, then you would have actually been 5 SHORT of that 13th (or 18th) Rift, instead of being 30 over.

Just don’t worry about any tiny extra, they set the number of potential Rifts that they wanted each Level to be able to do, and worked backward from there as to what all the specific Intel figures should be to accomplish that.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    As for Randomizer Dice, @Rap, those are still available to use in any future “Re-Roll” buff quests, like this month's upcoming “Island of Doctor MODOK”.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    the amount of bad grammar in this thread is very unsettling
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    ChriissR said:

Spend it on Tier 3 rifts. You're fault for buying daily bundles and having to much Intel then rifts. It was mainly for people who purchased the Chronometer.

I haven't bought any bundles, I do T3 Rifts as I've only just completed Act 4 and yet I have nearly a thousand leftover intel. So if you haven't bought any bundles and you do the intel quest at the appropriate level of difficulty, then you have just enough intel to get all of the detectors. However, I do the Epic intel quest that gets me more intel than I 'should' have. Just because I haven't got UC doesn't mean I can't fight okayishly! My main point - for some it's possible to get more intel than they need. But also, the T2 Rifts that I do now aren't wholly useless to me - they give me mats that can help me rank up 4*'s to R2 or R3. This is mirrored in T3 Rifts for Uncollected players. Is a T4CC really so bad? I agree, some of the rewards are trash, but one I got a lot in T3 Rifts is 2 T1A. Loads of people complain about a shortage of this - well, there's some!.