**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Holiday Login Reward Wish

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
Just out of sheer curiousity, if there would be login rewards in the major holidays for this year, which type of login reward would you need or want the most?

For the poll options, let's assume that they would be as non-RNG-based as possible (generic gems/stones, catalyst selectors, nexus hero crystals, etc).

Holiday Login Reward Wish 69 votes

Hero Crystals
27%
HeroBoltsyLmaoKDSuperFlash10Esket1t_420Hera1d_of_Ga1actusTSM_McocDeathLoveKyusushuiPratham02ArifuteraSpideyFunkoLucifer1810CharlesThe69thWarlockdaRobotBlizzard28TheMailmannmanan_44BarryJ2AydenPlays1 19 votes
Awakening Gems / Signature Stones
52%
tbos42TerraThewildkingNojokejaymWarBros23AdvLordRaymond3LittlePeteRodomontade_BoiAkkarin23Dead1Dwhalen8554KRANꓘCrumb3307HedronBala_riyz01TimeGenesisFreeToPlay_21RU11011Thicco_Mode 36 votes
Rank Up Gems/Materials
17%
danielmathHendrossNamelezAssassinUltimateBatJoke_Sham_Suxy88Etm34Dnegrin6969Giodood_1MasterpuffGanesh10aHieitaku 12 votes
Others
2%
FR33_HUG5Panchulon21 2 votes

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Others
    They usually do give out some stuff during holidays. I think a mix of stuff would be cool.

Like some shards, some rank up materials and maybe sig stones
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Rank Up Gems/Materials

They usually do give out some stuff during holidays. I think a mix of stuff would be cool.

Like some shards, some rank up materials and maybe sig stones

This is just for the major one. Like iirc the 10k 5* shards during Christmas, the AG during the anniversary, etc.

And the 'Others' option would ideally be anything that is exclusive of those already in the other options.

Cheers 🍻
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Others
    It’s only during the month of December that this happens.
  • Awakening Gems / Signature Stones
    I am desperately in need of sig stones and AG's to get that prestige up. At this point, I am very close to getting booted from my alliance lol. Thankfully a couple others have slightly lower prestige then me, so I'm safe for now. That being said, I still need sig stones and AG's. My medusa really needs awakened ability and my surfer kinda needs max sig for good damage
    Rank Up Gems/Materials
    FR33_HUG5 said:

It’s only during the month of December that this happens.

Wasn't there one last July 4th?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Rank Up Gems/Materials
    The summoner appreciation calendar was pretty awesome last year. I’d be down with that again. I went with rank up materials, but would be happiest with a mix of things. High level potions and revives, as well as rank up materials would be ideal for me
  • AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119
    Hero Crystals
    I'd like to Awaken some of my 4*s and my 1 5* Hawkeye but I dont think they will give those out sadly
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Awakening Gems / Signature Stones
    Either these or rank up stuff, both hard to come by for a FTP
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Rank Up Gems/Materials
    I couldn’t care less about gems. I have 15+ 5* gems. I would love to see more sig stones though.
    Rank Up Gems/Materials
    So it seems more people want option 2? Interesting. Would be better to see more votes, though.