**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immune to the rocky spines of Korg

Hello, I'm exploring variant 3 and there are korgs that are difficult for me in addition to the accompanying nodes and I'm looking for the best options, thanks...

Comments

• YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Energy damage champs like havok or magento, Omega Red and a max sig namor.

The unfortunate thing is that it has the biohazard node😪
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    The best thing about Korg is you can use any champ with an understanding of how he works and skill
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Claire
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Omega is the best hard counter but any immune can do it. Once you learn the timing of his L1 it’s not that bad. Start dodging earlier than you think you need to.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Omega is the best hard counter but any immune can do it. Once you learn the timing of his L1 it’s not that bad. Start dodging earlier than you think you need to.

I have dexed his special one I think maybe twice. I just can’t get that down. When should you start when his foot hits the ground or sooner?
    It’s very weird actually. What works for me is I dodge with the intent of my dashback animation ending when it seems like the projectile is going to hit me. Dodge intentionally like you are trying to get clipped by IP’s L1.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    YimiGotay said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Energy damage champs like havok or magento, Omega Red and a max sig namor.

The unfortunate thing is that it has the biohazard node😪
    You can use ghost and use lights from phase, omega works, you can also use quake