**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

*REMOVE ENERGY REFILL FROM STORY MODE AND MAKE IT UNLIMITED*

I constantly have to wait about 3 to 4 hours to play story mode again...I completely underdstand about putting energy refill on QUESTS AND DAILY CHALLENGES but its not necessary for story mode..could you take it off and just make it unlimited so i dont have to stop my grind every 50 min...

Comments

• Options
    AND when I Say I completely understand about energy refill on quests I mean EVENT QUESTS to be more specific
  • Options
    Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Your funny
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    *STOP SHOUTING*
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    You'll be fine....you are a "Legendary Warrior"!
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I constantly have to wait about 3 to 4 hours to play story mode again...I completely underdstand about putting energy refill on QUESTS AND DAILY CHALLENGES but its not necessary for story mode..could you take it off and just make it unlimited so i dont have to stop my grind every 50 min...

Story Mode can spawn Revives and Energy Refills Occasionally, so people would Exploit the s**t out of them if the Energy Cost was removed. Also the Acts give some of the Best EXP in the Game so that's something else people would Exploit...
  • Options
    "Sceptilemaniac">*STOP SHOUTING*

Not sure if u were trying to be funny...if u wereny then idk why u did that but the joke didnt bang
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    🙄
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Play arena, grind units, buy energy refills if you're so desperate.

LibertyPrime already gave a reason why it can't be removed. Also removing energy takes away the pressure to play good, since you can just keep trying again. It would be close to a sandbox mode: there is no negative consequence when you fail and you can choose what you want to practice on. For example if you want to practice bane, go to 5.4 somewhere or 6.4.1 and you could keep trying until you get it down. This isn't what Kabam as a business wants.

• Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    😂
  • Options
    Artic_ToweryArtic_Towery Posts: 44
    😂😂😂 Try that! In one day you'll be back complaining this game doesn't have enough content