**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Can someone explain this?

First i was not happy because i wanted revives and i was expecting bit more from 160 crystals. I was surprised that how much of other stuff i got and thn i completed few fights (korg in var 3) etc and used up about 100 level 2 health potions and when i came back to stash not even half of items were there which should have been

It is a bug or did it work correctly but shown me wrong during opening or what? Please if someone can explain.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,909 ★★★★★
    It's a visual bug that happens sometimes when you open ALOT of crystals sometimes. No bug here.
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Terra said:

It's a visual bug that happens sometimes when you open ALOT of crystals sometimes. No bug here.

So i got less stuff thn shown. Correct?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,909 ★★★★★

Terra said:

So i got less stuff thn shown. Correct?
    The number of crystals opened vs the amount of items you got should make that obvious
    Ya i thought this could be the case. Thanks
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Read what you wrote again. ;)
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You can get some funny examples of how out of whack this reporting bug can get. This image is t4cc crystals.

You can get some funny examples of how out of whack this reporting bug can get. This image is t4cc crystals.

O ho ho...that is insane