**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did you buy today’s deal? 1/6/20

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
Did you buy the deals that went live 1/6/20?

(I’m doing this daily now to try to figure out what the community wants. Then I’ll do a mega thread at the end of the month to rate the month)

Did you buy today’s deal? 1/6/20 109 votes

Yes
1%
KpatrixGodrohr 2 votes
No
98%
GamerBigPoppaCBONEDrZolaCarmel1Timone147RaganatorFastfishSpity68OllyoxenfreeNifzzuffyKDoggg2017JP1119NuclekerrBENJI830ForwardTheVyrusCheeseontoast1Jim0172Cat_Murdock 107 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    its actually 6/1/20......
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    None of this is going to affect the way they do their offers.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Based on the disagrees here I'd say some people are living in their imaginations...
    Werewrym said:

Based on the disagrees here I'd say some people are living in their imaginations...
    The disagrees are probably from places that use day-month-year format.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    No
    Here is a good video of a MCoC content creator grading the deal:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P--1SYSfnmk
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal said:

Werewrym said:

The disagrees are probably from places that use day-month-year format.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Werewrym said:

OP is based in the UK, that's why I disagreed. They write dates differently.
    Yeah, that makes sense... Clearly I wasn't thinking when I wrote that comment. Thanks for the correction.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    No
    DarthPhal said:

Yeah offers are designed for the game months and months in advance

DarthPhal said:

Not to mention they already have a much more accurate assessment of who is buying deals.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

ok. I guess I'm wrong? What day is it then? It is the first of june, 2020. Correct?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    No
    DarthPhal said:

DarthPhal said:

Not to mention they already have a much more accurate assessment of who is buying deals.
    That's true, but it is still helpful for them for us to give our feedback. I didn't buy any of the deals because I didn't like that it wasn't a full t5b and that the t4cc deal only gave a guarantee of 2 of the class you actually want. I like the monthly deals where you get to chose the class for the month and only get that class. Had it been that type, I likely would have bought it since I am really short on mutant catalysts.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    No

DarthPhal said:

You know, I used to think this was all bogus Kabam-y talk. But the more I think about it, many offer items appear to be priced at a value that might have been passable 12 months prior.

So maybe there’s something to it. Just have to wait until June 2021 to get fair value on a bunch of cataly...oh wait.

Dr. Zola
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited June 2020

Yea don’t worry about the dates it’s more for me so I can keep a better record when I come to do my monthly assessment. Based on the 99% no/yes ratio I’m putting this down as a 1/10 deal. Also in future can those that are strict f2p players not vote. No disrespect AT ALL (I’m in the same boat) but it can tip the scales in terms of us being able to see wether or not actual spenders would buy. I’m pretty sure saying that 99% of the community didn’t buy this deal has to be flawed somewhat
  • its_kenits_ken Posts: 34
    No
    nope! i’d rather just use glory to buy that stuff!
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    No

Not really, it depends if your in the US or Europe, sometimes they put the year first, it's all accepted formats
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No

ok. I guess I'm wrong? What day is it then? It is the first of june, 2020. Correct?
    Read

Most of the countries outside of the US and its territories use the day/month/year way of telling a date. So to them it would be 1/6/20. While people in the US would use 6/1/20. Its the exact same but in a different order.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    No
    I’m not spending $50 in one shot, but that deal isn’t terrible. Seems like that deal would have been $100 not long ago.