**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Intel problem [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

We pushed a fix for this. You should be seeing the intel now.

What do you guys plan on doing about the people that have bought the entire intel store for free and gotten free legendary crystals, rifts, and chronometers from this glitch
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Not seeing the intel in my inventory
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Could it be that the "intel" currency was mistaken?
    Because last year there was an event, introduced alongside the Captain Marvel movie. And the currency for that event was Intel as well, with a blue icon.
    The Intel currency this month has a different design and color (red). After the "fix" a couple of minutes ago, it shows the blue intel icon, which is the wrong one for this event
  • Red intel is gone.. Almost 500 red intel and after update its gone now they are white and I had to start again..
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Could it be that the "intel" currency was mistaken?
    Because last year there was an event, introduced alongside the Captain Marvel movie. And the currency for that event was Intel as well, with a blue icon.
    The Intel currency this month has a different design and color (red). After the "fix" a couple of minutes ago, it shows the blue intel icon, which is the wrong one for this event

Might be the color for MODOK contract quest lol
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    @Kabam Vydious
    Not fixed here... Made the target today and went in for the 2* Fights...
    And now nothing is in stash. This way I cant buy my last rift entry...
  • Sam716Sam716 Posts: 24
    I’m missing around 2500 intel was saving for selector on the last day. Initially I couldn’t see any intel now I see white intel that I earned today but everything I had saved went missing when I updated
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    now i am seeing the white intel icon in my resources summary but it shows zero intel...
  • Bawa69 same here
    Well now I am glad my game hasn’t updated yet lmao
  • EnlochEnloch Posts: 5
    why all my intel resources were deleted?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are looking at how we can get the missing Intel for players who experienced the issue with rewards. We may not have a resolution or update with the specific details today, but we will post an update when we do.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    no idea why it posted twice.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Hi all,

We are looking at how we can get the missing Intel for players who experienced the issue with rewards. We may not have a resolution or update with the specific details today, but we will post an update when we do.

What about the other issue, where people were buying all the detectors from the store with 0 cost?
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 170 ★★
    All my intel went.
    Red had gone and replaced with white, which it said in the store I had 0 of.
    Then, I had 258 in the scrolling inventory of funds at the top of the screen but now I'm back to 0 again.
    Sigh.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Who was today's target??

Hi all,

so if by tomorrow we dont have a fix or an update what do we do...many people have upto 2k intel saved or many of us have not used our chronometers ...how will we be compensated for this ...cause day after tomorrow even if we get our resources back its worthless because the event will have expired...unacceptable ...every time an update hits there is some or other issue with the game...
  • CaptainAlbertaCaptainAlberta Posts: 22
    I'm missing 3K intel should we do a ticket or wait for resolution?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are working to send compensation for the missing Intel as soon as possible.
  • EnlochEnloch Posts: 5
    I hope they give something like a gem, because I could have won that
    either my 272 intel back or an awakening gem cause i still had not used my chronometer are the only 2 compensations acceptable for me
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I have played this game from the beginning. Worked my way to a 1 million over all rating. And done it for free and mostly playing alone.
    When i arrived at a point where i needed higher tier items to continue to develope stronger champs to move foward, i became painfully aware i would never obtain them in any reasonable quantity or reasonable amount of time if i continued to play solo.
    For example: if you are a solo (free) player or in an alliance where there is limited or no participation , the only reliable source of t5b is the uncollected quest. 3000 shard to complete it and 6000 more if you 100% it. Doing the math that means a summoner has to at least complete uncollected 11 times over 11 months to complete 1 t5b (that is wayyyy too long!). If you 100% the quest you recieve 9000 shards and you reduce that to 5 months (that is also wayyyy too long!)...those in an active alliance don't feel that lack as they have the glory store to supplement their quest winnings.
    In addition it has become harder and harder to find an active alliance! New players are dumped into alliances without active players and quit. They Garner a few high tier champs and discover they do not have adequate resources to rank them and that to obtain them will take a lot of work and they quit. Those who try to play on burn out and quit. Lack of t2a and t5b are driving new and mid to lower tier players away. At the top it is unaddressed glitches that are making players quit. At the bottom starvation.
    Somebody should read the "the goose that laid a golden egg." But here is the spoiler! The bird was butchered in the name of greed! And then there was no golden eggs!
    It feels like that is what has been happening here for along time! The slow strangulation of this goose called mcoc. I have been playing on hoping the lights would come on for someone at kabam...but it looks like darkness ahead to me. I did not start this game realizing it would become a lifelong commitment.
    The compensation might just be our intel back and a free rift detector or something... that’s why I except atleast but ya never know... what I am most interested in is how are they gonna handle the people that exploited the free intel store to get awakening gems 5 stars etc
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Run your own alliance. It will halve the amount of time you calculated to form a T5B.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian

what I am most interested in is how are they gonna handle the people that exploited the free intel store to get awakening gems 5 stars etc

Were the Original Limits still in place ?
    So at most those few people had been able to get either the extra 5 Tier-4 Rift entrances (or the Chrono, if they had earlier decided to forego it and already were on the 18 Rift track) ?

As well as lower Tier (1 thru 3) entrances/Chrono's, which really ain't gonna provide them with too much good stuff.

Hope they can revert any errant extra entrance purchases (or rewards if they actually ran them). But if not, it would still have just been one “guaranteed” AG overall, as the extra runs still fall under the Random (probably low desired) outcomes.
  • DrDavid69DrDavid69 Posts: 12
    SO I got on at exactly 1 and did the mission for Intel. I did the room and got the normal 258 Intel. I got off and saw that MCOC had an update, so i updated. I went back in to see that the Intel was reskined and gone! What happened? Am I getting my Intel back?