**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Intel problem [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

So the extra 10,000 Intel awarded to everyone, in conjunction with the original Purchase Limits still being in effect, basically let’s everyone do a full 18 Epic Rifts (from just Detector), plus a 19th Rift (from the Chrono Combo Pak) and allowing everyone to get and use the Chrono once in Epic.

Plus plenty Intel left in order to buy (fully, I assume ?) all the Master level Detectoes and Chrono as well. I assume (didn’t do the math), but if they set the 10,000 Intel as the reward they are probably accommodating everything that some people (while bugged) were able to buy.

And maybe (math ? @DNA3000 ) some in the lower couple levels too ?

Thanks Kabam 😀. Sounds like this was the easier fix, rather than having to parse thru a whole bunch of accounts and see who did or didn’t do any of the extra purchases in the interim time.

If you accumulated all 9030 possible Intel without spending, that plus the 10k free intel would be enough to buy all 18 possible Epic tickets (9000 intel) plus the chronometer bundle (3000 intel) plus the master chronometer (2100 intel) plus 14 additional master rift tickets (4900 intel). That's 19 epics and 15 master rifts, including one chronometer for each difficulty. With 30 intel left over.

The problem is energy. With only a couple days to do, attempting to use all that Intel would burn a substantial amount of energy. More energy than exists between now and June 3 without using energy refills.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I am just running through the t3 rifts and if I don’t get the legendary crystal, 4* shards t4 basic or 1k 5* shards I just back out... not worth the energy
  • BaagroakBaagroak Posts: 9
    @Kabam Lyra Can you reduce the cost of movement in the rifts to zero as well?

With all the intel I now have 2 days to complete approximately 20 plus rifts at 4 energy cost a move (48 per rift run, so close to or over 1k energy).
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian

I am just running through the t3 rifts and if I don’t get the legendary crystal, 4* shards t4 basic or 1k 5* shards I just back out... not worth the energy

Good idea in T-3 for those not wanting to use a bunch of Energy Refills.

I know a lot of ppl might feel the same way even in T-4 Rifts, if the random jumped to those 5* Sig Stones (or some other of the lesser options too).
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Would be nice from Kabam to know if they plan to reset the limit of Epic detectors or not.

We have only a couple of days left and will have to make a choice for our remaining intel.

Guys the only reason they gave the compensation is because others got everything in the intel store for free... they won’t give anything bonus they just did this to level the playing field for those of us who didn’t exploit the intel store
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Good idea in T-3 for those not wanting to use a bunch of Energy Refills.

I know a lot of ppl might feel the same way even in T-4 Rifts, if the random jumped to those 5* Sig Stones (or some other of the lesser options too).
    Legit. I bought 20 Tickets. I'm also taking the 4* Shards for the Market.
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

I spent 10 dollars every day last week getting the extra intel. That is a lot of money to be nulled. The compensation should take that into consideration.

Did you read the official post they made?
    Yes but sometimes kabams idea of making sure we still get the value can be a bit skewed. We should get the top possible rewards for the extra intel that we purchased. I believe 10 dollars per day got you 390 intel plus there was extra on sunday. Roughly 2730 intel all together about 5 top tier rift entries. Like i said since they skewd the value of those purchases we should get the highest possible reward in value for the purchase. So 5 featured crystals or a combination of a featured crystal , 10,000 5*shards, an awakening gem, rank up stones and 6* shards. Imo that is the only fair compensation as they eliminated the targeted value of the purchase.
    I hope you're not serious. The extra intel was bundled in with the cavalier. No extra price, no overselling the value, they just threw extra intel onto what is already one of the top offers in the game.Getting the top rewards for the rifts would be hilariously overcompensating.
    I don’t think so. I would not have bought both bundles every day if i knew i was going be given enough intel to do all the t4 rifts anyways. If kabam had allowed additional rift detectors to be sold they wouldnt have to compensate at highest possible rewards of that tier imo. By taking away the chance to get those rewards they made the value unknown. It should default the benefit to the customer.
    ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

I spent 10 dollars every day last week getting the extra intel. That is a lot of money to be nulled. The compensation should take that into consideration.

Yes but sometimes kabams idea of making sure we still get the value can be a bit skewed. We should get the top possible rewards for the extra intel that we purchased. I believe 10 dollars per day got you 390 intel plus there was extra on sunday. Roughly 2730 intel all together about 5 top tier rift entries. Like i said since they skewd the value of those purchases we should get the highest possible reward in value for the purchase. So 5 featured crystals or a combination of a featured crystal , 10,000 5*shards, an awakening gem, rank up stones and 6* shards. Imo that is the only fair compensation as they eliminated the targeted value of the purchase.
    I hope you're not serious. The extra intel was bundled in with the cavalier. No extra price, no overselling the value, they just threw extra intel onto what is already one of the top offers in the game.Getting the top rewards for the rifts would be hilariously overcompensating.
    Of course i’m serious. It is not overcompensating in comparison to what they just gave away. I paid 70 dollars to get ahead 2700 intel. They just gave away 10000 intel. Which would be about a 280 dollar value. If they had only reset the t4 rift purchase limit i wouldn’t call for such high compensation. What we were really paying for when we bought those packages when we normally would not have is the chance at those prizes.
    @xxgonzoxx if you read kabams post you would know they are compensating for those packages
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    xxgonzoxx said:

ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

Of course i’m serious. It is not overcompensating in comparison to what they just gave away. I paid 70 dollars to get ahead 2700 intel. They just gave away 10000 intel. Which would be about a 280 dollar value. If they had only reset the t4 rift purchase limit i wouldn’t call for such high compensation. What we were really paying for when we bought those packages when we normally would not have is the chance at those prizes.
    U can’t be over compensation u just unrealistic mate I’m don’t ikow your ages but u hav to understand u can’t just giv paid player that’s masive Advance like that’s can just said need to get all the top price u shuld be even happy ther compensating u in the first play. I’m don’t care the rift was a fun side event boring. Can’t understand why someone is so ungrateful like that’s. Yes u spends shuld u get a defrinds from that since all just a waste now shuld it be too prize no.
    ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

Again, the intel was added to an already amazing offer(s). It was not sold at overpriced amounts, it was used to just flat out increase the value of an offer. Realistically, you should get very little compensation because you would be getting the full value of the offer WITHOUT the intel. I would understand if they were just selling intel with nothing else, but I really am surprised that on an amazing compensation such as this, people are still finding things to complain about. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ALREADY SAID THERE WOULD BE COMPENSATION.
    Wrong. I would not have purchased the product they sold if it weren’t for the intel. If they don’t compensate at the max then we should have an option for a refund of the money spent. Kabam can take back the resources and 3* pulls i got all week. I paid for additional chances at the prizes in the t4 rift. they took away that value. I know they said they would compensate but the level Of compensation should be at the max of possible outcomes of what they took away. Its called good customer service. To reiterate kabam could offer a refund to square us away. They also could have reset the t4 rifts so we still had a chance at the value( too late now as the intel was probably spent they would have to give more intel). The are choosing to compensate so it should be at the max value possible of the purchase.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Aburaees said:

Six extra Epic rifts got me a 5* Silver Surfer...

I should have worn the white pants!

Thank you Kabam

5* Colossus from a Master rift...booyah!
    ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

Again, the intel was added to an already amazing offer(s). It was not sold at overpriced amounts, it was used to just flat out increase the value of an offer. Realistically, you should get very little compensation because you would be getting the full value of the offer WITHOUT the intel. I would understand if they were just selling intel with nothing else, but I really am surprised that on an amazing compensation such as this, people are still finding things to complain about. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ALREADY SAID THERE WOULD BE COMPENSATION.
    Wrong. I would not have purchased the product they sold if it weren’t for the intel. If they don’t compensate at the max then we should have an option for a refund of the money spent. Kabam can take back the resources and 3* pulls i got all week. I paid for additional chances at the prizes in the t4 rift. they took away that value. I know they said they would compensate but the level Of compensation should be at the max of possible outcomes of what they took away. Its called good customer service. To reiterate kabam could offer a refund to square us away. They also could have reset the t4 rifts so we still had a chance at the value( too late now as the intel was probably spent they would have to give more intel). The are choosing to compensate so it should be at the max value possible of the purchase.
    You are ridiculously naive. No one gives a s*** if you wouldn't have bought the offers without the intel, the point is that the intel was just given out to people who bought the daily specials. They realistically shouldn't have to compensate anything because you were getting the full value of the offer without the intel, and it was just bundled in to give you something extra. The fact that they are even choosing to compensate this is very fortunate.

Like i said. I would be happy with a refund if thats the way they would rather do it. You can’t sell things for real money then strip the value. Its like insider trading or fraud. They can take back all the things i got. They choose not to allow the extra tier 4 rifts not me. That is what i paid for. Realistically they could be sued for this and that is why they are compensating the people who purchased intel. If they decide not to do refunds though the compensation should the max possible value of the purchase.