**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes in the catalyst arenas

The catalyst arenas have not been modified fir a while, whereas the players needs have evolved. Veteran players need more T2AC and T5BC to improve their numerous 5* (that ate the standard).
To add milestones with T2AC and T5BC shards would be an easy and cheap change.

By the way rank rewards are weak, so why not to allow 6* to reach the last milestones quicker ?
I know few players that still play these arenas (average veteran players get the content in other ways). And no one try to get a rank reward.
I play them often and each time I have the feeling to loose my time.

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    The catalyst arenas suck. Rewards need a massive overhaul.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    1: Ditch the Catalyst clatch, and replace it with an arena that gives small amounts of T5B and T2A... 5&6 stars only, appropriate milestones / amounts. Put some T5CC fragments in the rank rewards

2: For t1a and t4b... the content is fine... just add another milestone at around to give another t1a and t4b or a t4cc crystal
  • Options
    RowthanasRowthanas Posts: 2
    Have t5b arena same time as t4b, allow 6*s. Maybe only make it available to cavalier and above. Either final milestone or sum total 15k fragments. I would like to see more but just trying to be realistic.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    They should add in a T4CC crystal as the last or close to last milestone