**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The remaining intel

Hi, got a simple question, if we reached the limit of tier 4 detector and t4 chronometer, do we have another option to spend our remaining intel beside spending it on the lower tier ?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    not that we know of right now
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Neofrack said:

Hi, got a simple question, if we reached the limit of tier 4 detector and t4 chronometer, do we have another option to spend our remaining intel beside spending it on the lower tier ?

there's going to be an Intel store once the event is over for remaining intel .. things like potions etc.
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166

Neofrack said:

there's going to be an Intel store once the event is over for remaining intel .. things like potions etc.
    Have they announced that or is it just speculation?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Sidd777 said:

Neofrack said:

yeah i can't remember where i read it though. but it's in the plans.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    Sidd777 said:

Neofrack said:

For players who purchased daily deals including Intel, we plan to provide additional compensation in the form of additional June rewards so they do not lose out on the value invested. We will share more details about this once they are available.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I am just using my remaining intel to go through t3 rifts and once I see what my rewards is gonna be I quit out or get it depending if I want it
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

Neofrack said:

I literally spent all my intel on t1, t2, t3 rifts and chronometer:(
  • Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★

Sidd777 said:

Neofrack said:

For players who purchased daily deals including Intel, we plan to provide additional compensation in the form of additional June rewards so they do not lose out on the value invested. We will share more details about this once they are available.
    This seems like the compensation is only for those who purchased intel through the daily deals to get those extra runs. Since they spent units for that, they'll get compensation
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I am just using my remaining intel to go through t3 rifts and once I see what my rewards is gonna be I quit out or get it depending if I want it

You can also go into tier 2 and take 1.000 4* shards if you want if you dont have the energy to run all T3s
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★

Sidd777 said:

Neofrack said:

This seems like the compensation is only for those who purchased intel through the daily deals to get those extra runs. Since they spent units for that, they'll get compensation
    Correct.

The 10k was given to all because, some were able to acquire rift detector without using Intel.

Next compensation for those spending money to get additional intel, details later.

It is all in the announcement.