**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst 6* Roaster ?

Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I'm a level 60 player with 9.7+ prestige.Recently I pulled a 6* cyclopse sandwiched between 2 aegons. With that I think I have the worst 6* roaster in this game.

Please share your 6* roaster if anyone disagrees.

Comments

• Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    i have seen worse you got doc ock, morning star, red hulk, hulk buster once he gets buffed and maybe annihilus, and winter soldier with the km synergy is a beast
  • Options
    But I can't take anyone to R2 . So it's a waste roaster for me.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I'd actually say you are relatively lucky, even if you got aegon he absolutely needs to be duped. Colossus after his buff is pretty decent now
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I can't call mine worse as my last 6* was CAIW. But I have 22 6*s. When I had 21 6*s mine was worse lol.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Prior to that I had duped Diablo, double duped Angela, Annihulus, Mephisto, Red Skull, Rocket, Electro, Sinister, Guillotine, Yondu, Electra, Jane Foster, DPX, HB, Storm, YJ, Mags, Cyclops, Miles, Beast, and Black Bolt. I'd take your Rulk over any one of them. Probably Doc Oc also.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    HB after buff, Rulk, MS, Dococ are good champs. So it's 4/13. Far from being the worst.
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Giodood_1 said:

i have seen worse you got doc ock, morning star, red hulk, hulk buster once he gets buffed and maybe annihilus, and winter soldier with the km synergy is a beast

In that case if you are watching his rosters then all champs are awsome...but he missed his beyond god tire so he is sad don't make him more dipressed
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I have a roaster that breaks down after each chicken I roast.

Doc Oc, WS, Hulkbuster is soon to be a monster, Morningstar, Red Hulk, Annilihius. Idk what you’re complaining about bro, that’s a good spread
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    It all depend on what content you want to play and your 5* roster. Most people don't use their 6*s unless they're awesome or they play arena.
    A mediocre champ is generally useless to players pulling 6*s
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    I’d give my five roaster five stars, but it cooks very well.

Maybe try another brand?
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Iamant1 said:

I only have 5 so far but already have the worst 6* roster.. just pure terrible pulls 🤣

Wow... for only 5 champions at a 6 star level... and 4 are elite and 1 is occasionally useful. Lucky!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Iamant1 said:

I only have 5 so far but already have the worst 6* roster.. just pure terrible pulls 🤣

what? Thing, Venom The Duck, and Sentinel are all god tiers unawakened. Ghost is good but needs to be awakened.

That’s a very good roster you have.
  • Options
    Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167

Iamant1 said:

what? Thing, Venom The Duck, and Sentinel are all god tiers unawakened. Ghost is good but needs to be awakened.

I was being sarcastic.. it makes up for my rubbish 5* luck lol
  • Options
    You all have atleast 1 champ whom you can take to R2. Let's see my options.

#1. Undupe Hulbuster : Without that regen in next update he's of no use to me. If he was dupe atleast he would be in my defense.

#2. Red Hulk : I have many 5* god tier in line to R5. Why would I take undupe Rulk to R2 ?

#3.Dupe doc oc : Thing with doc oc is he's too complicated to play and not reliable. So I better not invest my 3 T5 basic in him.

#4. Morning Star : If I ever wanted to take MS to R2 that would be her dupe version. I do have MS dupe at R4 as a 5*.
  • Options
    So I'm the clear winner here. Hell yeah 😎. Thanks kabaam for this fantastic 6* luck.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

This is the worst roaster I could find.

Only 2.5 stars?!? That is bad...
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Iamant1 said:

Ghost is better duped but she isn't completely reliant on it. She still does the same thing unduped, just takes a little longer to get to the special 2
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Kaks0053 said:

You all have atleast 1 champ whom you can take to R2. Let's see my options.

#1. Undupe Hulbuster : Without that regen in next update he's of no use to me. If he was dupe atleast he would be in my defense.

#2. Red Hulk : I have many 5* god tier in line to R5. Why would I take undupe Rulk to R2 ?

#3.Dupe doc oc : Thing with doc oc is he's too complicated to play and not reliable. So I better not invest my 3 T5 basic in him.

#4. Morning Star : If I ever wanted to take MS to R2 that would be her dupe version. I do have MS dupe at R4 as a 5*.

did you not see the hulkbuster beta? He has great offensive capability. Who cares about a bit of regen? Why are you getting to low health anyways?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    6* rosters for f2p is usually sucky. Just use the ones you can, you will get a few highlights.
  • Options
    Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    Let’s talk about bad my top three 6* came from cavalier crystals t
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Worst 6* roaster I have is without a doubt Howard. But then again I’m more of a chicken fan than a duck person.

Dr. Zola