**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

To make the most use out of 10k intel gift

Let me start by saying thanks to Kabam. As 10k intel is a big gift to community, it is not a must for Kabam to do that to compensate players but they chose to do so.
However, I see the rift quest will expire in less than 2 days, meanwhile with 10k intel we can have 22 runs on master rift, each of which consumes around 44 energies.
So can we have the rift quest lasted longer than scheduled so that 10k intel can be used completely?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    gianleo said:

Let me start by saying thanks to Kabam. As 10k intel is a big gift to community, it is not a must for Kabam to do that to compensate players but they chose to do so.
    However, I see the rift quest will expire in less than 2 days, meanwhile with 10k intel we can have 22 runs on master rift, each of which consumes around 44 energies.
    So can we have the rift quest lasted longer than scheduled so that 10k intel can be used completely?

gianleo said:

Ppl just wait for someone asking for something on here and assume it is a begging, a petition and show the world their morality, lol

Look at it this way, if you were at this point in the month and had all your rifts done, you wouldn't be doing them anyway. So instead of asking them to do something that isn't needed, do what you can over the time you have left and be happy you can do extra rifts and get extra rewards. This is a concept called "looking on the bright side".

They don't need to do anything else. 10k extra Intel was an over the top gesture and now, people can't even accept it for what it is.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    gianleo said:

They chose to compensate 10k instead of 258 intel, right.
    So 1 run in the ops room is worth 10k intel that you are telling me. I didn't know that. And in the end, I'm not asking for your favor.

“10k vs 258” ... No, that's not right.

The other aspect of the short-lived problem was ppl were able to buy up the remaining items in Intel Store (rest of any Chronos and Detectors that they would not otherwise have had the Intel to do), so full 18 + Chrono in Epic, plus lot of Master (Chrono + Detectors) for FREE.

That is what the 10k Intel is for, to make everyone else who didn’t take advantage of those FREE Detectos/Chrono (before it was fixed) to also have the same availability to run extra Epic/Master Rifts.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    People need to cut this greedy BS out. Run them or don’t, but be quiet about a kickass reward we were given.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    gianleo said:

Nah, ppl should learn to read carefully first

And people just need to know when not to make a post.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    For me, I am making the most out of this and really appreciating it. How I am handling the energy cost is that there are only a few things I want out of the rift. So if I don’t land where I want, I simply exit out and try again. These are all extra runs I never expected to have so I don’t feel like I’m losing anything by not completing. For me it’s a big thank you and a way to control RNG a bit.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Agreed. I’m just maximizing compensation by only completing rifts if I land where I want.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    pete8388 said:

Agreed. I’m just maximizing compensation by only completing rifts if I land where I want.

Did the same. 4 Legendary Crystals. Pulled BWCV.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Two Legendary Crystal's so far, three t4 catalysts. One mutant and one science t4c, 4* tech awaking gem. I'll take catalysts all day.