**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider bug or animation change ??

I dont know whether its a bug or something else but animations of ghost rider were changed when i was playing with him.
It feels very uncomfortable to play with him now.
KABAM plz fix it

Comments

• Options
    TruckaceTruckace Posts: 18
    edited June 2020
    It's not just GR, there's been a bunch of various ongoing interaction / animation changes... Here's a few I've come across randomly...
    - Ghost Rider Heavy, SP1, and SP2 animation change
    - Yellow Jacket SP1 animation change
    - Cable Heavy is shorter, you had to dash back twice before, SP1 projectile beam is changed, it has 2 separate hits now, so you can't dex the entire beam, have to block the first part and dex the 2nd
    - BPCW SP1 is shorter, you had to dash back twice before
    - Medusa SP2 is shorter, you had to dash back twice before

Was there an animation change announcement somewhere? These hidden interaction changes are shady...

Edit/Update - Sorry, I just looked up there's already a thread for this:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/200929/animation-issue-merged-thread

HOWEVER, that thread addresses the animation bug, but things like Cable, BPCW, Medusa skill interactions being shorter / different is another issue.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Dr Oc's tentacles have changed animation too.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Truckace said:

It's not just GR, there's been a bunch of various ongoing interaction / animation changes... Here's a few I've come across randomly...
    - Ghost Rider Heavy, SP1, and SP2 animation change
    - Yellow Jacket SP1 animation change
    - Cable Heavy is shorter, you had to dash back twice before, SP1 projectile beam is changed, it has 2 separate hits now, so you can't dex the entire beam, have to block the first part and dex the 2nd
    - BPCW SP1 is shorter, you had to dash back twice before
    - Medusa SP2 is shorter, you had to dash back twice before

Was there an animation change announcement somewhere? These hidden interaction changes are shady...

Edit/Update - Sorry, I just looked up there's already a thread for this:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/200929/animation-issue-merged-thread

HOWEVER, that thread addresses the animation bug, but things like Cable, BPCW, Medusa skill interactions being shorter / different is another issue.

Cables sp1 change happened a few patches ago