**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Question] Daily Calendar change

AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Well, June 1st i finally became a Cavalier member... Now im wondering when my Uncollected Calendar is going to change over... Its now 3rd June 1am... Still hasnt changed.

Do i need to reset game or something?

Comments

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Nope. You have to wait until next month. You must get it the month before to reset to the next difficulty
    I know this because I was conqueror last month, got uC yet I didn't change the calendar
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    It won't reset till next month's calendar since you became cavalier when the calendar already began. Unlucky mate
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’ll change in July
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Oof you became cav a day too late. You need to become cav or the next title before new calendar starts. So unlooky (chipsa)
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Rip man, big rip
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    Rabanga said:

Look at it this way...you get the 5* shards.

The only real difference is the champ crystal is a guaranteed 4* instead of a 3* and the shards.

Yer that starts at Uncollected.
    FRITO_Man said:

Nope. You have to wait until next month. You must get it the month before to reset to the next difficulty
    I know this because I was conqueror last month, got uC yet I didn't change the calendar

Oof, that sucks big time, i wanted the full t2a more than anything