**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Welcome to the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K.

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Icy000 said:

This event sucks in every possible way. It's going to be a long boring month

I wouldn’t say the event entirely sucks the epic difficulty was actually pretty fun for me atleast, a little bit of a challenge can be fun but the rewards are just horrible
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ILLUSION8 said:

Lvernon15 said:

They’re easier than every other modok lab event

idk, i wasnt playing at the time of that event so i couldn't verify that. i can understand why ive seen people complain about the other one on the forums before
    They were generally 6 25-45k opponents and you couldn’t pick a path that suits you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Y_T said:

it depends what boss you get. I got gladiator hulk on one account and hit monkey on the other. hit monkey took 4 revives so yeah a lot harder than last month and the rewards suck.

i just dont see the epic difficulty being worth the time and effort for me as a recent uncollected player. i might just use this month to try and clear the rest of act 5 instead of this. at least the rewards are worth the effort.
    @UmbertoDelRio i mean asking for multiple r4 5* gems and a r5 5* gem is a bit much, I mean that is like a dozen t2 alpha 2 t5 basic lots of t4 CC that is just waaaaaay to much to ask for... ever
    Lvernon15 said:

ILLUSION8 said:

Lvernon15 said:

They’re easier than every other modok lab event

idk, i wasnt playing at the time of that event so i couldn't verify that. i can understand why ive seen people complain about the other one on the forums before
    They were generally 6 25-45k opponents and you couldn’t pick a path that suits you
    thats so much higher than recent Epic side events. they must have seemed so easy for you, lol
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    It is hard, but not impossible. Is just a pain how
    Long it takes,

Thank god they let it be free energy
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Did my first Epic entry since I forgot about the class bonus that will appear later. Took the cosmic path and the nodes I had weren’t awful. Mystic ward, ancient knowledge, feats of power. Worst I rolled was masochism, but Doom crushes the entire path. Tigra was a bit annoying to fight because there are so many long animations. Champions scale from about 15k pi to 35k pi, with health hitting mid 100k. Endgame players won’t have any trouble, while those who just got uncollected will have a tough time. Definitely not worth the rewards, but it is what it is I guess
  • Er1308Er1308 Posts: 2
    Come on guys ... really ... you know you can do better than that. This are the things that drive people away from the game. This is an awesome game and I believe in you guys. Make it happen please

Example: cavalier and grandmaster crystals, 5&6 sig stones, make us do the job for a 6* A-Gem.

Thanks guys
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    They are easier than last time, at least. These used to have 5/6 buffs per fight

They are easier than last time, at least. These used to have 5/6 buffs per fight

maybe but they still seem like much harder than recent events. i guess anything asociated with MODOK is a pain in the neck. or at least more of a pain than most stuff
    @UmbertoDelRio that may not be that much for someone that far in the game, maybe if those were exclusive to people who have completed act 6 but some people at cavalier don’t even have a r5 and only a couple of r4 5*’s. something like that would be way too much for them
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Did you re-roll the nodes?
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Those 5* sig stones are ridiculously low. I have a full team of rank 5s and it looks like for me to get anywhere near 10k prestige I'm going to actually have to spend money or wait a couple of years.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Can someone upload a video on the event? Is this possible with 5* r3 champs?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I agree the rewards are uninspiring, but there's no energy cost, so I'll do it.

I do like that I can get some T2a from the MODOK store. I need some.