**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy boost

MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
Energy boost 1 - 30 minutes
Energy only takes 5 minutes each

Energy boost 2 - 45 minutes
Energy only takes 4 minutes each

Energy boost 3 - 1 hour
Energy only takes 3 minutes each

These should be found in offers, solo/alliance events, daily/objective/free crystals as well as quests.

This would be an awesome addition for those wanting to grind out content

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’d need to be more than that, 1 hour of 3 minute timers is the equivalent of 10 energy
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    At the very least they could replace these with the experience boosters once you become level 60.
    Nice idea!
    Could just make the difference between having to use a refill or not.
    Without giving you a crazy amount of extra energy.

• Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

They’d need to be more than that, 1 hour of 3 minute timers is the equivalent of 10 energy

Yes I know but it’s something different than energy refills and it gives it over time rather than straight away, just a different delivery method for energy and more ways to get energy
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Yes I know but it’s something different than energy refills and it gives it over time rather than straight away, just a different delivery method for energy and more ways to get energy
    Yeah, I like the idea, I just think if they’re how you mentioned they’d need to be very available, or they should be a bit stronger