**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Really, stupid noobish question about update

jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
Sorry to ask this, I'm not a noob, I promise. I don't see an update in Google Play store. My info says it was last updated on May 13th. According to the announcement I need to update before 4pm PST on the 2nd to not miss calendar stuff. Did I miss an automatic update or something? There's no Modok calendar, I haven't manually updated (I checked and can't), yet the monkey shows up when i log in. Any clarification or help is appreciated. I didn't know where to post as this is not a bug and not sure if its a known issue.
Thanks!

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Go to google play and back and forth a little between the app until you see the update button.
    Sounds strange, but in the past it worked for me when a new update came out.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited June 2020
    I apologize, I can't delete this, maybe a moderator can. I'm still a little confused since I didn't update, but the special event calendar is there. Again, sorry. I'm not a noob, almost 5 years playing, this one jyst got me feeling, noobish!

Go to google play and back and forth a little between the app until you see the update button.
    Sounds strange, but in the past it worked for me when a new update came out.

I'll try that and see if anything happens, thanks! Maybe I'm too old for this game! Lol thanks!

It automatically updated it for me for some reason lol.

Ok, thanks, that clears up a lot, much appreciated Lasagna!

jdrum663 said:

It automatically updated it for me for some reason lol.

Ok, thanks, that clears up a lot, much appreciated Lasagna!
    No prob I usually go to google play and update it so it was surprising to see it had done it automatically
    Me too, that's what confused me, thanks!