**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human Torch dying from incinerate node?!

In the new Hotel Modok challenge, node “trial by fire III” should only produce an incinerate debuff. I took Human Torch into this fight and got 2 different experiences each time the debuff was applied. The first fight I started to gain smoulder, which was expected. Then I died randomly. I wasn’t recording but after reading the nodes again I spent units to revive so I could record. The second fight Is linked to show you. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong here?!

https://youtu.be/i0ZjdErr4bE

Comments

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★

Massacre does damage if incinerate doesn’t land because of immunity
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Crumb3307 said:

Massacre does damage if incinerate doesn’t land because of immunity

A commonly missed fact i agree, but a fact nonetheless. Just like his ability to passively reduce opponent defensive ability accuracy by 50% while they are blocking him under a debuff, which made me wonder why my parries werent working while i was parrying under a power lock debuff.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    When an Incinerate fails to apply to to an immunity you will take thorns damage from mascare
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    I appreciate the help. Now each damage of the two were different values. The first being 5k and second being 7k. Wouldn’t the two Damaging values be the same with massacre?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    OhGodYes said:

I appreciate the help. Now each damage of the two were different values. The first being 5k and second being 7k. Wouldn’t the two Damaging values be the same with massacre?

That’s probably redoubled determination increasing his attack when you had him stunned