**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing sample collector from calendar

anyone missing the sample collector for the modok quest. Calendar didnt pop up until about an hour ago and it says I missed one so the last one on the calendar is gray so I won't get it.

Comments

• Options
    Jack2106Jack2106 Posts: 40
    Yes same here
  • Options
    Same i sent a ticket to Kabam. They said it is a known thing and will be sorted. Nothing as as yet and event is just about over
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian

Same i sent a ticket to Kabam. They said it is a known thing and will be sorted. Nothing as as yet and event is just about over

Not sure what it is you heard will be “sorted out”.
    They might have sent out Mail Msg early on with some extra Tix to everyone to make up for it, but I don’t think specifically just to those that didn’t update early (or was it last month they did that ?)

Unfortunately, other replies have stated that Update has to be done before the Calendar Roll-over time on the day BEFORE the day that the new quests actually go live. And they don’t have any built-in accommodation for an extended Calendar if you wait to Update.
    Technically that would be midnight (morning) GMT of that 1st day (even though new quests don’t start until about 3/4 of a day into that GMT based day).

So Update by 8pm EST/NY, or 5pm Pacific on the day before new Quests begin. Same goes for this upcoming month as well (on June 30th).
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    this happened to me as well. Thought I missed a day, but guess not