**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I awaken?

Who should I awaken? 4 votes

Ironman IW
0%
Guillotine 2099
100%
Lvernon15MadEyeMoody_333Lil_LasagnaSJKris106 4 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    If you don’t have other good techs awakened I’d save, like ghost and maybe sentinel because he needs it more
  • SJKris106SJKris106 Posts: 10
    Guillotine 2099
    both dont need it that much,i guess you can hold on to the gem and if ure lookin for defense then awaken imiw
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Guillotine 2099
    Save it... Use it on Sparky and if you are a good ghost player definitely use it hon her.. but if you don't like to wait.. den Guillotine 2099.. but Yes.. i would suggest wait for now
  • E_Looi322E_Looi322 Posts: 25
    Lvernon15 said:

If you don’t have other good techs awakened I’d save, like ghost and maybe sentinel because he needs it more

Thanks for your advice, I don't have ghost and sentinel. I draw for many round still can't get ghost.
    SJKris106 said:

both dont need it that much,i guess you can hold on to the gem and if ure lookin for defense then awaken imiw

Might plan to hold it first.

Save it... Use it on Sparky and if you are a good ghost player definitely use it hon her.. but if you don't like to wait.. den Guillotine 2099.. but Yes.. i would suggest wait for now

Sparky? Do you mean warlock?