**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I feel Bad for Uncollected and below

Nothing to be said
No shards for you guys in the store and the difficulty is way too high for y’all to do epic. You guys are wronged this month and it’s BS I’m cavalier and it’s still very hard fighting 20k- 30k opponents with 3 bs nodes.🤦🏾‍♂️ This monthly epic difficulty is more difficult then most of the regular fights (not boss fights) in Act6.1

Comments

• Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

Nothing to be said
    No shards for you guys in the store and the difficulty is way too high for y’all to do epic. You guys are wronged this month and it’s BS I’m cavalier and it’s still very hard fighting 20k- 30k opponents with 3 bs nodes.🤦🏾‍♂️ This monthly epic difficulty is more difficult then most of the regular fights (not boss fights) in Act6.1

I'm Uncollected and I've seen a lot of posts saying the Epic difficulty is too hard even for Cavalier, and I've also seen a lot of posts saying it's actually very easy just git gud, so I'm not too sure which side to believe. But the thing is, the rewards straight garbage, and I've done enough of these types of event quests in the past to know that I could probably muscle through Epic with a lot of annoyance and frustration and it's just not at all worth it for these rewards. Maybe if the 1000 5* shards were open to Uncollected, but I just have no desire to deal with a bunch of BS nodes for, like, half a T2A or whatever.
  • Options
    ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66
    Unyonface said:

In not cav and easily complete epic in Modoks Island...

Depends on you’re roster and the nodes you go against