**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW node 21 100% game crash vs Claire

2»

Comments

• Options
    ŁØRD_ÅRÅŅÅŁØRD_ÅRÅŅÅ Posts: 38
    Just happened again to me. I went to bed, woke up and tried fight. Same results

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Both times i pressed fight. It loaded up, as soon as the game was about to let me fight. BLAM it crashes
  • Options
    JoshausburnJoshausburn Posts: 39
    Update this morning, I’m getting this crash now instantly upon fight starting. I am in uncollected monthly event quest chapter 1 quest 1. I get no problems/crashes when playing through same quest on master difficulty though.
  • Options
    DataCoolDataCool Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @all:

It's not just AW !!!

I can reproduce this bug over and over in "uncollected" event !
    Just use only Original Vision and Warlock in Team.

https://youtu.be/OHduOCjwSlw

Additional Info, this node in uncollected has the same "links" like Node 21 in AW !!

Gretes Jan&J
  • Options
    ClawdeeClawdee Posts: 9
    Wow this is ridiculous.

Alliance mate just encountered the same issue with Magik vs Medusa on that AW node 21. Have video showing it
    crashing 4 times in succession. Definitely cost us the war as we had no backup there.

Tried the Uncollected event quest as mentioned in this thread- Chapter 1.1, Fisticuffs Guillotine with Warlock and had the game instantly crash as soon as the fight loads as well.
    How does this even pass QA (if they even have one), is a good question to ask
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Can we just rematch who we had after this one is thrown out? Every time we get an awesome match up this happens.

Yep, you’re gonna have to drop this.
    Yep, want all pots and boosts back
    Yep, just replay it
  • Options
    We're still looking into this issue and are focused on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. Once we have more information to share, we will let everyone know.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Thanks, hoping you find a resolution and a proper way to handle as an issue like this 100% affects people’s seasons.
  • Options
    Took a Loss in war today, all due to this crashing issue.

• Options
    JoshausburnJoshausburn Posts: 39
    edited June 2020
    Video posted https://youtu.be/q_OFpvG2kQg for anybody that wants to see. Also notice how the team has half health by the time I recorded this so it happened quite a few times before. Note this is still only happening in uncollected event quest for me, not master difficulty and only with certain champs. I tried a new team and it’s going just fine. Maybe warlock or OGV are issue.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Maybe it's their synergy that is causing the game to break?
  • Options
    I think it could be the synergy as I had warlock and Ultron in my team when it happened to me.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I know this issue i also face this on my iPad account as a result i got kicked out of my old alliance for not participating in aq and aw
  • Options
    Hey there everyone, we pushed a fix that should resolve this issue with the synergy between Warlock and Vision and it is working normally again in all of our tests. You may need to restart your game if you have not done so in awhile.
  • Options
    DataCoolDataCool Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

WHEN WE WILL GET OUR PORTIONS BACK ???????
  • Options
    ChrisMyLifeAwayChrisMyLifeAway Posts: 6
    Like to get the items I used to fail at this glitch back. Revives potions etc.
    not to mention the season losses that affect the whole alliance.